Part 1

It was a crisp sunday morning when tsukishima decided to visit the museum with some friends from high school. 

He got into the car excited to see his old friends and catch up after not seeing them for a while. as he drove the cold breeze hit his cheek from the open window. He could tell today would be a good day.

When he arrived he saw kageyama, suga, and daichi waiting infront of the building for him as he was the last one there.

"Hi tsukki"! suga said excitedly when he walked up to them 

"Hi guys" he replied with a small smile 

They walked up the steps into the museum. As they walked into the doors to get to the first exibit tsukki got quite excited, He hadn't been here in forever. They all talked and laughed as they went through the vast area of the museum.

When they got to the dinosaur section of the big building tsukishima smiled remembering when this was his favorite place to be. He walked around and read all the signs he knew so well. Once he, suga, daichi, and kageyama got to his favorite exhibit in the area, The triceratops, He caught a glimpse of green out of the corner of his eye. Green had always been his favorite colour so naturally he looked over to see what it was.

He saw a boy with green hair that looked about his age walking through and looking at the exhibits alone. his favorite colour was always green since he was little. something about the boy intrigued him.

"ill be right back" tsukki said to his friends while walking towards the strange boy.