Part 6

It had beeen about 10 days since tsukishima went to yamaguchis house for the first time. they had hung out 3 times after that. tsukki could feel himself falling harder and harder for the boy each time they talked. he knew he wanted to be with him. he heard a ding come from his phone.

yams<3~ hey tsukki! do you want to come watch a movie at my place? 

tsukishima~ yeah sure! ill be there soon:)

yams<3~ ok see you soon!

tsukki hopped into his car excited to see the green haired boy again. as he drove he heard a song that he vaguely recognized come into the radio, but he couldn't put a finger on what song it was. he looked to see it was "kids" by current joys. yamaguchi had mentioned to him that this was his favorite song and had gotten tsukki to listen to it with him once. it made the tall boy happy and calm. 

soon he pulled up infront of yamaguchis small house. he hopped out of the car and walked up to the door. yamaguchi answered with a smile and led him inside. 

"if you want to watch the movie  in my room i have a projector we could use." yamaguchi said 

"oh sure that sounds really cool actually!" tsukki replied. 

yamaguchi led him down the hallway to his room. when they entered the room the first thing tsukki noticed was more plants just like around the rest of the house. as he scanned over the room he saw something out of the corner of his eye, he looked over to see a small rainbow flag beside a plant in one of yamaguchis shelves. his eyes widened, he couldnt believe what he was seeing. did... did yamaguchi like men to? 

"i got the projector ready!" yamaguchi said excitedly 

tsukki smiled at him and walked over.

"do you like studio ghibli? i was thinking we could watch howls moving castle." 

"oh um yeah that sounds good!" tsukki replied 

they sat on the floor at the foot of yamaguchis bed in a mess of blankets and pillows as yamaguchi turned on the movie. he handed tsukki a small bowl of popcorn and grabbed one for himself. 

about half was through the movie yamaguchi started coughing a bit.

"excuse me for a second." he said as he got up to go to the washroom

"do you want me to pause it?" tsukki said 

"oh, no its ok ive seen this a million times" he said as he walked off 

tsukki was worried because of the sudden coughing and the him leaving. he tried to convince himself that it was just nothing and yamaguchi was ok but knowing yamaguchis current condition that was hard to tsukki to tell himself.