Part 7

Tsukishima sat there for about a minute before be got up, paused the movie, and started walking to the washroom to see is yamaguchi was ok. as he walked down the hallway he slowly felt a strange feeling of dread overtake him as if he knew something was wrong.

when he got to the door he paused worried about what might happen. he knocked on the door three times and then stood still waiting for a response.  he stood there for about 15 seconds and nothing happened. he put his ear on the door and heard nothing. 

"i'm coming in a hope you dont mind." he said nervously as he placed his hand on the door handle. 

he twisted the door handle and pushed the door open to see yamaguchi sprawled out on the floor. he ran up to him and put his hands on the boys shoulders. he moved the boys green hair off of his face. tsukki gently placed his fingers on the side of yamaguchis neck and searched of a pulse. when he found one he let out a relived exhale.

he got a cloth off of the towel rack in the washroom and wet it with cold water and placed it on the boys forehead. soon yamaguchis eyes fluttered open to see tsukki sitting infront of the bathtub looking at him with a worried expression. as soon as tsukishima saw that he was awake he jumped up to go over and see is yamaguchi was ok.