Part 2

as tsukishima walked up to the green haired boy he noticed himself getting a bit nervous which was odd for him but he brushed it off. 

"do you like the brachiosaurus? its one of my favourites" he said to the boy with a smile 

the boy looked up at him with curious eyes 

" oh um yeah i do" he replied studying tsukkis face 

suddenly the boy started violently coughing. tsukki didn't know what to do. for a second he froze not knowing if he should try and help this boy he just met. 

"are you ok?" he said putting his hand gently on the boys back.

the boy weakly nodded his head. after he stopped coughing he looked up at tsukki.

"sorry if i worried you" he said "i just have a bad cold right now" he laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his head.

"oh ok good to know" tsukishima said even though he could tell it was more than just the common cold 

"my name is tsukishima by the way" he smiled a bit at the strange boy 

"oh um im yamaguchi" the boy said as he smiled back at tsukki 

"do you maybe want to look around this exhibit with me?" tsukishima asked him 

"sure!" yamaguchi replied 

as they walked and talked tsukki felt a warm feeling inside. he liked this boy, he was interesting, funny, and a bit awkward (tsukki found this cute). they continued to circulate the museum until they got to the exit.

"do you want to exchange numbers?" yamaguchi said as they got outside "i had fun today and would love to go here again sometime with you" he smiled. his smile was warm and welcoming, tsukishima loved it. 

"oh of course!" tsukki said as yamaguchi handed him his phone so he could enter his number into it.

as he put him number into it he felt excited and nervous at the same time. what if this green haired boy didnt like guys? what if he only wanted to be friends? he handed the phone back to yamaguchi.

"thanks!" he said 

"make sure to text me" tsukki said "see you later have a good night, yamaguchi" he said as they were about to walk away from eachother 

"goodbye!" yamaguchi said as he walked back to his car. 

as tsukki got into his car he let out a large sigh. he really hoped this unknown boy liked men.