Part 5

as tsukishima got into his car the next day he felt a wave of butterflies in his stomach. he was so nervous to see yamaguchi again but he was also excited to make sure the boy was ok. he thought about yamaguchis shiny green hair and the sprinkle of freckles (and acne scars which he also thought were beautiful) he had on his cheeks. tsukki was convinced this boy was perfect.

as tsukki pulled up to the small bungalow yams lived in another wave of butterflies hit him. he exhaled and walked up to the door and knocked 3 times. he stepped back waiting for the green haired boy to answer the door.

the door opened and tsukishima saw the smiling boy staring back at him. 

"hi!" yamaguchi said with a grin

"hey!" tsukki replied 

"i made some coffee if you want to come in" yamaguchi said stepping sideways from the door signaling tsukki to come inside 

"oh um sure" tsukishima said as he walked thorough the door

as he followed yamaguchi through the house he looked around to see lots of plants and succulents all over the house. tsukki thought it was so cute that he took the time to have so many plants and take care of them constantly. when they got to the kitchen there was a coffee pot, some small pastries and some fancy looking breakfast buns on the kitchen table waiting for them.

"you really didnt have to do this you know" tsukishima said, eyes wide staring at the set up on the table.

"haha i actually really enjoy doing things like this" yams said, smiling and rubbing the back of his head the way he did when they first met.

they sat down at the nicely set table and drank the coffee and ate the food yamaguchi had prepared for them. they talked about everything under the sun and even found out they both played volleyball in high school. 

"we have to play together sometime!" yamaguchi said excitedly 

"we do!" tsukki replied 

"anyways i should probably get going" tsukishima said looking at the time

"oh ok!" yamaguchi said 

"i had a really good time though we should definitely do this again sometime"

yamaguchi smiled and led him to the door. 

"see you soon have a good day!" yamaguchi called as tsukki walked to the car

when he sat down he looked back and waved goodbye as he drove off feeling very flustered but very happy.