Part 1: The Kiss

Dva POV

We were coming back from a mission, it was Me, Jack, Sombra, Angela, Amelie, and Lena. We came back from fighting off Talon since Gabe tried to kill Sombra and Widowmaker. We took a beating but we made it out alive, thank god Mercy came with or it wouldn't have ended so well. We got back home and we all went to our rooms, but while walking down to my room Lena blinked past me and challenged me to a race. I lost by only a few seconds, We giggled all the way down to Lena's room and she went to bed. As I was walking down to my room I heard something weird from Sombra's room. I knocked on her door to see what was going on, She ran towards the door and opened it to be suprised that I was at the door.

Sombra POV

Hana was standing at my door, I was stunned by her beauty and couldn't stop staring at her. She asked if I was ok, I started blushing as I reassured her that I was fine. As she left I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug, As she pulled out I blushed and wished her a good night.

Dva POV

After Sombra hugged me and went back into her room, I blushed all the way back to my room. I went to bed blushing.

Time Skip to the next day

I woke up and immediately remembered what happened last night and was super happy. I decided to put on some shorts and a T-shirt and walked to Sombra's room. Right when I knocked Sombra opened the door, She walked into me and I bonked my head into her chest and She caught me after I fell. She said that she was about to go to my room and she offered me to come in. I went in and I immediately started blushing. She noticed immediately and pinned me on the wall.

Sombra POV

I pinned her on the wall and saw that she was blushing and I went to kiss her but she grabbed my face and kissed me. I pull out only to see Hana on her tippie toes trying to get another kiss from me, I go for another and  I enjoyed every single second of it. She tugged on my arm to the couch and lay down and cuddle. I asked her if we were gonna be a couple and her response was to take my shirt off and say yes. I took off her shirt and shorts and she took my skirt off. We went into the bedroom and we fell asleep in each others arms and we spent the entire day in bed.

Dva POV

We spent the entire day in bed, I couldn't sleep at all because of how excited I was. I always liked Sombra and I was so happy to finally be with her. As I started to fall asleep she started to rub my entrance and I started to moan so she stuffed her panties in my mouth I was close to squirting and I hold on for a bit and I couldn't hold back and squirted all over her and she kissed me as we get up to cook some food. Sombra asked for me to grab drinks and set the table. I make us some tea and mountain dew, while Sombra makes us a large bowl of Ramen. We play games after eating and doing dishes, we decide to watch Tv as we fall asleep.

Sombra POV

As Hana feel asleep I pick her up and lay her in bed then make some adjustments to her suit. I spend a litttle bit of time also leaving new voice commands in her MECH for practice tomorrow. After I finish I turn off the lights and go to bed.