Part 3: Romantic Evening :)

N/A : Hey guys sorry for the long chapter. I hope that you enjoyed it! Now back to the story.

Widowmaker POV

Lena asked me out to dinner and I couldn't resist, We went back to my room and I got changed, I put on Jeans and a black shirt with some heels to make Lena mad. I left my bedroom to see Lena starstruck as I came out, She then noticed the heels and tried tickling me and I giggled and tickled her back. We go to her room and she gets changed into leggings and a Great britan shirt. I hold her hand as we walk to the garage and get into her car. We drive to a cafe in town which is about an hour drive. We get some coffee and we drive to nice resturant and get dinner and eat in the car. I look and see Lena looking at me and she gets embarresed when I look at her. I poke her and she giggles. We drink coffee and keep driving and we are enjoying our selves. We finally drive back to base, we walked in and we're holding hands and then I pin her on a wall and kiss her, then we go into Lena's room, She looks at me in the eyes and pulls me in for a kiss while trying to take my shirt off. I kiss her over and over helping her with taking off my shirt and I take hers off and I now just realized she wasn't wearing a bra. She goes into her room to change clothes, She comes out in some Purple lingerie and teases me. She takes off my pants and I'm left in my heels and my bra and panties, she pulls me into the bedroom where she pushes me onto the bed. She grabs a dildo and I start to relax as she puts it on and walks over to me.

Tracer POV

As I walk over to Ameilie on the bed I feel so alive and love seeing her like this. I tease her clit with the dildo, She starts to lightly moan and she looks at me with a horny look and as quick as she possibly could she srtiped into just her heels and begged me to put it in. I decide to tease her some more and I circle around her clit, she moans a little bit more and I put her panties in her louth and she looks at me with a loving face. I decide to finally stop teasing her and put it in and she moans which fuels me and I go even faster and she keeps moaning and I slow down and she almost had an orgasm. I pull out and she gives me a questioning look and I adjust myself, but as I'm readjusting Ameilie grabs me and stands me up. She starts to rub herself and give me a blowjob, I look down and see her eyes full of lust and love.

Widowmaker POV

I start to give Lena a blowjob and I look her in the eyes as I keep going. I stop after 10 mins and she looks in my eyes and I stand up and lick all my way up her body making her shiver. I pick her up and lay her down and I take the dildo off of her and I move her panties to the left to see her soaked clit. I tease her by only puting the tip in and she looks at me with a loving but frustrated look. I finally put it in and she moans and I start pulling out and pushing in, She moans and I put my pantiesin her mouth and she mumbled "Thanks Love" I smiled and kept going and started to rub my fingers on her as well making her shiver. I slow down and she started sitting up but I push her down to show that I thought she could go a little bit longer. She held on to her orgasm and I pulled out fully and started to lick her clit. After a minute or so she squirted all over my face, I licked it all up and she rolled me over.

Tracer POV

I cam all over her face and she licked it all up, I rolled her over onto her back and saw her soaked clit, I started licking her and she cam all over my face and I kept licking and she squirted a second time all over my face and I came up to kiss her, instead she started to lick my face and kiss me untill we were both out of breath.

Sombra POV

As we come down from the roof we see Ameilie kissing Lena and then going into her room, We decide to be as quiet as possible and walk past Lena's room. As we walk by we hear someone being put on a wall or something. We finally get to Hana's room and she says that she wouldn't mind being pinned by me. I put down the gift then I walk over to her and she expects me to pin her to the door but I pick her up and sit her down on the couch. She frowned when she didnt get pinned, but her face light up when I start un-buttoning her shirt. I take her shirt of to see a cute pink frilly bra, she leans in and she whispers into my ear that It's a matching set. I take her skirt off and I see a little wetmark on her panties, I start taking my clothes off and She is starstruck by my white Panties and bra. She walks over to me and grabs my hand and opens the door and she puts me in bed and she goes to grab the pink blanket. I lay down and she comes back with the blanket and she throws it on me and she lays down next to me. I ask if she wants to do it and she said one word in my ear and I couldn't help but be happy. Hana said "Absolutely". I put on some quiet music to mask the moans to come. She rolls onto her back and looks into my eyes and nods. I grab a vibrator and put it on her clit and she started to moan, The music helped a little bit but I put her panties in her mouth. As I put the vibrator on her clit I take her bra off and massage her nippples. Hana moaned even loader and more, I move her body to be craddled in mine, I started to give her neck kisses and she squirted all over the pink blanket, but I kept going and she squirted again on the blanket.

Dva POV

I squirted twice all over the blanket I just gave her, I pulled the panties out of my mouth and started to apologize over and over again. Sombra just smiled and said " Your ok, I wanted you to". I looked at her with a confused look and she chuckled. I smiled and cradled her in my body. I grabed the vibrator from her and put it on her clit and she moaned since she was wet from me earlier, I put her panties in her mouth and she mumbled something and I couldn't hear. I asked what she said, she said "yes,yes,yes,yes, please" she squirted all over the blanket. I pulled the vibrator away from her body, I layed her down in bed and she looked asleep so I went to her room and grabed some clothes and put them in my room. I also found a 6' dildo in her drawers and brought it back. I made space in my room for her clothes and went into the bathroom and took off my makeup after it looked like it melted off from my bodyheat. I cooled down and went to bed to find sombra gone. I ran everywhere looking for her, she said boop and touched my ass. I almost started crying and she saw that she messed up.

Sombra POV

Hana started crying and I felt terrible. I went to hug her and she face planted into my chest crying. I picked her up and put her in bed, then I saw that she grabbed some of my clothes and put it in the top drawers. We went to sleep and I held onto her all night. She looked cute even sleeping and I felt bad for going invisable and scaring her.

Time Skip next Day.

We woke up and I was first up but didn't move, Hana woke up a few minutes later and hugged me super tight to where I almost couldn't breath. I asked for her to loosen her grip and she did. I got up and remembered the clothes but I wanted to suprise her. So I told her that I was gonna go grab some clothes from my room, Hana jumped up and ran over to the drawers so quick I barely saw her move. She showed me my clothes and I hugged her and lifted her up and sqeuled. I kissed her so many times I almost head bumped her.