Part 9: The fight that changed everything

A/N: I wanted to say thanks for the reads and I really enjoy where I'm thinking the story is headed. Thanks! :P

It's been about 2 months since the surgery and Sombra is almost fully healed but can't do much.

Dva POV

I had to go on a mission today and Sombra wasn't happy that she wouldn't be there to make sure that I was ok. It was Widowmaker, Tracer, Mercy, Genji, and me. We flew to Widow's hometown, Paris. We had to fight off the omnic army's return. I was flying the drop ship and Tracer was my Co-pilot, We got to our dropzone and we couldn't believe how the omnics have grown since their last attack. We landed and split up into three teams, Tracer and genji were going to take the east side, Widowmaker would take the roofs and help both sides, and Mercy and I were to take the west side and meet at the hideout near the assumed omnic base. We went off and Mercy and I hadn't seen a soul until we got to the final strip of our route. There were thousands of them, all shooting at Tracer and Genji! My ultimate was almost charged, I started to run at them as Mercy reminded me to stick with the mission, I didn't listen and ran at the omnics. I shot my missles and boosted my thrusters into them, Running them over and Giving Tracer and Genji time to fire back at the omnics, I realised that there were to many and used my ult, Killing maybe 150 of them? I ran towards cover and an Omnic shot my leg, I yelled as I grabed my leg and pulled myself to cover. I called for Mercy but the comms weren't working, I draged myself towards the safehouse and I saw Mercy fighting an Omnic, I called out to her and She couldn't hear me. I cried out her name and she turned arond and saw me and the blood trail. I shot at the omnic as Mercy flew towards me. She used her staff to heal me and I started to stand as a wave of omnics were coming towards us. I called in a mech and it landed next to us, I crawled in and sheilded us from the gunshots flying at us. I asked if her comms were still working and she called Tracer to meet back at the dropship. As we run back we Start seeing more omnics at the Dropship, we were completely surrounded, They made an offer with us. One of us would have to stay behind so that the rest would live or we all die. They gave us 1 minute to decide. I walk out of my mech and walk towards the omnics. "I'm going to stay" I tell them, shocking the rest of the team. The leader Omnic walks towards me and knocked me out.

Tracer POV

Why is all I could say to myself as we walk onto the dropship as we take off I see them take Hana away, dragging her by her feet. I fly us back to base, I saw Sombra walk out as we land, I lower the door and as we walk out, Sombra runs to us asking about Hana, Amielie and I look at the ground, We explained what happened, She fell on the floor and cried, Amielie put her hand on Sombra's shoulder, Sombra Pushes her hand off and yelled at us, Genji walked over and said it was her idea and hers alone. Sombra was pulled back inside by Winston. I held onto Ameilie's hand as we walk back to our room, I laid down on the bed while Ameilie tooka shower, She got out and laid down next to me, "It shouldn't have been this way, I should've done better! And Hana has to deal with the consequences!" I yelled and Ameilie was suprised by my anger, She put her hand on my shoulder telling me "We didn't know, It's not your fault babe, I think we need to regroup and think of how to save Hana" I couldn't hold back tears, Hana was always one of my best friends and I let her down.

Sombra POV

I was pulled back by Winston and I was in tears, Hana and I were doing amazing, her birthday is tomorrow (May 16, As I said this takes place 2 moths after the last chapter, So today would be May 15) I clenched my fist as we walked back to Winston's lab. He shows me a picture of Paris, he told me that this was a picture of the intel we were given, I saw the safehouse near the Omnic's base and what the populatio of the base was. Then he pulls up a different picture, a picture from during the fight. I saw Hana's mech in the picture and I felt a tear form in my eye. I ask winston what we were going to do, He sighed and told me that we didn't have a plan yet. I yelled at him that Hana's life is on the line, I threw Something at the wall, I looked at it. It was a picture of Hana and me, I cried as I saw the broken glass shards peirce into the picture. I walk out of the lab and sprint to my room, I lay on the couch crying and I cry so hard I go mute, I get off the couch and grab the Pink blanket and hold it tight as I fall asleep.