Two Peas In A Pod

The two pass each other without realizing it.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Yashiro knew class would start any minute now. Students were going inside their respective classrooms.

'There's no point. I'll see him in class anyways.'

Then Yashiro rushes towards her locker to grab her things and rushes to class.

As expected, Amane was there. Behind Yashiro's chair as always.

Amane waved at Yashiro and Yashiro smiled as a response.

Then the lecture starts.

Then a purple-haired student suddenly came in, confused.

"Miss Akane Aoi, what are you doing here in the English class? Don't you have Home Economics?" The teacher asks Aoi.

"S-Sensei... I didn't mean to interupt but... Haven't you heard of the change of schedules...?" Aoi asked the teacher.

Then the teacher's eyes widened.

"Oh. Right. I'm sorry class, but you will be having Home Economics today. Not English. You can get outta here now and proceed to the Home Economics room" the teacher instructs.

Amane and the other students stood up.

"Nene-san? We have to go now-" Amane shakes Yashiro.

Yashiro faces Amane, eyes blank and teary with a nervous look on ger face.

"E-Eh?! N-Nene-san! What h-happened?!" Amane asks worriedly.

Yashiro stands up.

"N-Nothing i-it's just... " Yashiro falls onto her knees.

"Nene-san! A-Are you sick?!" Amane kneels down infront on Yashiro immediately.

"It's just that... I'm terrible at Home Economics..." Yashiro admits.

There's silence for a few moments

"N-Nene-san..." Amane mumbles.

"I-I'll help you!" he bursts out. Its not like he was good at Home Economics either, but it was easy enough for him to follow.

"And it's not that hard, now, is it? I'm sure you'll do great!" Amane assures Yashiro.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Alright. But I won't take back what I said. I'm sure burnt rice and jelly curry'll taste good..." Amane laughs nervously.

Yashiro just had her head down, her head processing what she had just done.

'What is it with Home Economics?! It's not that hard, am I right?! Why am I so bad at it?!!!'

Yashiro takes a glimpse at Amane, still looking at the food they have made.

'And to make matters worse, I failed right infront of Amane-kun...' Yashiro thinks to herself.

"I-I'm sorry!" Yashiro bursts out.

"Eh?! S-Sorry for what?!" Amane replies, trying to not make Yashiro feel bad.

"I said I'm bad at Home Economics... And I ruined our curry.." Yashiro sobs.

"E-Eh?! N-No you didn't! St-Stop crying!" Amane panics.

Amane didn't know how to soothe her, he knew that in just a matter of minutes people will be staring at her again.