I Don't Want To Hurt Them.

After that was settled, I went my way.

But I heard the girls whisper something as I went

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^

(Its so satisfying to type on an ipad-)

"Nene-san... Where are you again..." I mumble to myself as I look for my best friend.

It's been ten minutes since I've been looking for her.

She couldn't have gone without me, has she?

"She hasn't gone without you, right, Amane?"

"Gah! O-Oh... Tsukasa..." I mumbled. He always pops out of nowhere and reads my mind, which I find really annoying.

"Were you looking for her too, Tsukasa?" I ask my little brother, he was scanning the school.

Then his eyes stop somewhere near the school garden, first, his face was confused, then a concerned look formed.

"Amane! It's Daikon-chan! Sh-She's getting bullied!" Tsukasa yells, then rushes over the garden, then I do the same.

"Why won't you guys just ever leave me alone?!" Yashiro yells, trying to defend herself.

"Why won't you let me live my life?!" She yelled again.

Just as the girls were about to answer back, Tsukasa came running and yelling.

"Hey! Leave Nene-chan alone!" Tsukasa yelled, then went to Yashiro's side to protect her.

"N-Nene-san! Are you okay?!" Amane rushed towards them, then shot a glare at the three girls.

"Didn't I say leave her alone?!" Amane confronted the girls.

His high voice made the girls flinch, but they refused to leave.

"So? Why does it even bother you so much that we just wanted to have a chat with her?" One of the girls scowled.

Amane stayed silent.

"See? Just as I thought. You were faking your care for her, didn't you? Hah!" The girls snickered.

"And you..." The girls glared at Yashiro.

"You're so pathetic! Do you need everybody to stand up for you?" One of the girls grabbed Yashiro's wrist.

"Aww... Are gonna cry, 'Nene-chan'?" The girls laughed again.

When the girls left, Yashiro totally lost it.

She started sobbing uncontrollably, while Tsukasa was patting her back.

"Nene-san... Are you okay?" Amane asked Yashiro while picking her things up.

Yashiro simply turned away.

"Can I hug Nene-chan...?" Tsukasa asked Amane.

Amane wanted to say no, but he knew it would calm her down a little if she felt a little warmth. Even if it's not his. I mean, he wouldn't do it anyways.

So he nodded his head.

Tsukasa hugged Yashiro, not the tight hug he always does.

"Nene-san, should we go?" Amane gave Yashiro her bag.

Yashiro nodded, and Tsukasa let go.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

It was quiet on the way to Yashiro's house.