A Reason [Part 2]

Hi! sorry I havent updated lmao- I had no motivation TwT to make it up to you, i added two of my works here-

(the first one is the yt video. Thats my edit xD)

Anyways, on to the story!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As Yashiro finished her bento, she stood up and looked at the view from the roof.

It wasn't all pretty, she could only see buildings from the roof, but there was a fresh gust of wind that flew by. And there was the school garden.

"Amane-kun, if I were to jump, would you miss me?" Yashiro asked with a sad look.

Amane panicked.

"Ofcourse I'll miss you!" Amane exclaimed worriedly. Scared she might jump.

Yashiro smiled.

"Atleast one person will miss me." she mumbles to herself.

Then the ground cracked.

"N-Nene-san!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Mane..."

"Ama-"

"Gah!" Amane screams, sweating.

Then Amane felt something hit his head.

Tsukasa was on the ground, rubbing his forehead.

"Tsukasa! What did I say about coming into my room then climbing on my bed to wake me?!" Amane scolds his little brother.

"I'm sorry... You were tightening your grip the handkerchief you lent to Daikon-san... That hurt..." Tsukasa said, who finally stopped rubbing his head.

"Sorry. I was having a bad dream." Amane explains.

Tsukasa's displeased look then turned into a smirk.

"What kind of bad dream? Someone started dating Daikon-san? And it wasn't you? Daikon-san wasn't real? And you were just dreaming she was real?" Tsukasa pounces on Amane again.

"E-Eh?! N-No!" Amane exclaims. Blushing.

"You're stuttering~" Tsukasa teases.

"What date is it?" Amane changes the subject.

"Was your dream that bad? It's Saturday!" Tsukasa says with a big smile.

"Okay. Get off. You're squishing me." Amane attempts to push Tsukasa off him.

"Yes sir, Amane sir!" Tsukasa then gets off of Amane.

"Mom says breakfast is ready!" Tsukasa yells, going down the stairs.