A Reason [Part 1]

Amane's POV -3 Days Later-

Nene-san was somehow an expert of attracting bullies.

Just yesterday she was bullied. And as usual, she was bullied again just a while ago.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yashiro was just walking down the hall, minding her own business, when someone suddenly shoved her from behind, causing her to hit the lockers.

"Oops, I didn't see a daikon there." insulted a familiar voice.

"Wh-What do you need this time..." Yashiro asks the three girls.

"We need our money. You haven't been paying us for atleast... Five days? Meh. Who cares. We need money, daikon." Confronted the leader of the group.

"I..." Yashiro was about to stand up for herself when she heard an unfamiliar - almost familiar - voice call out.

"Stop bothering her!"

A girl's voice calls out.

Yashiro was surprised it wasn't Amane. He's the one who usually shows up whenever she's bullied.

The purple-haired girl stomps her way to shield Yashiro, facing the three girls.

"What do you want, you lil grape?" insulted one of the girls. The girl stayed quiet, focusing of shielding Yashiro.

Yashiro was left awe-struck at the purple-haired girl.

'If she keeps staying quiet and shielding me... They'll beat her up... Who is she, anyways?" Yashiro thinks to herself.

"Oh, the quiet type, huh? Just like little miss daikon freak over there. Then I guess we'll just have to-" The girls are cut-off by a boy's voice.

"Hey! Leave Aoi-chan and Yashiro-san alone!" yelled a brown-haired boy. He was from the student council.

Aoi smiled at the boy.

"Akane-kun! Just in time!" Aoi smiles with relief.

'So that's why she was protecting me... She had her own protection.' Yashiro thought.

"I'm reporting to the principal." The boy threats.

The girls scowled one last time then left the scene.

"Now that's over," Aoi looks at Yashiro. "I'm Aoi Akane. I'm a first year. And you?" Aoi asks Yashiro.

Yashiro turns away with a doubtful frown on her face.

"N-Nene Yashiro..." Yashiro mumbles.

Aoi gave another smile towards Yashiro when a boy with dark hair suddenly came out calling Yashiro's name.

"N-Nene-san!" Amane cries out worriedly.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Amane yells, kneeling beside Yashiro, holding her tight in his arms.

Yashiro flushes, Aoi giggles, and Akane scowls.

"Do you think a vice president would just watch someone get bullied?" Akane asks Amane with an annoyed look on his face.

"I-I don't know! You could be a foul!" Amane answers back. Then Yashiro defends the two.
"A-Amane-kun... Th-They h-helped... Me..." Yashiro whispers, trying to get out of Amane's tight grasp.

"A-Are you sure?!" Amane asks with doubt.

Aoi smiles at the two.

"Yugi-kun, is Nene-chan your girlfriend?" Aoi asks with gleeful eyes.