1)Room no. 666 (Horror)

POV, 남준
-------------

"'Eyy Namjoon!" I turned my head to the sound of my colleague calling me out.

"Yes, Jimin?" I replied asking.

"I just got a call from one of our regular customers. Don't worry, he's the last one for today." I looked at the time. 3:33 AM.

I sighed. I was just about to leave. Having a nightshift has it's disadvantages too. But at least I can keep up with my classes. So that's a plus.

I wore my hideous cap which said, 'McDonald's' back. Who in the right mind would order a pepperoni at this hour of midnight?

"Where are you heading to?" I asked Jimin once I saw him getting on his bike right next to mine.

"Oh, nothing. Just our regular alien customer, TaeTae." Jimin said and I chuckled a little.

"Midnight Ramen?" I asked. That was what Taehyung liked to call it. He definitely was a unique customer.

Jimin nodded grinning. "Midnight Ramen."
--------

Kim Seokjin had always been a weird customer if you ask me. But there's no denying the fact that the guy looked like a Greek God in disguise.

Like literally, I'd let him step on me.

He always had this cold and dark aura around him whenever he walked over to me to order a pizza. Even while hanging out with his friend- Yoongi was it? There would be no trace of smile on his face.

I can swear that I have never seen him smile. That guy always remained serious and monotone no matter what.

Like, once I accidentally spilled burning hot espresso all over him, being the clumsy person I am. He didn't even flinch. After I had apologized, he just gestured that it was okay and no harm was done.

Sometimes I don't think if he's human...

This will be my first time visiting Mr. DraculaSeok's house. I say Dracula Seok because that guy is pale to the point that it's concerning.

I reached his apartment complex. It looked like something straight out from horror movies.

After I reached his door, a chill went down my spine and I shivered. 6th floor, 666. I didn't think much to it. Come on Namjoon! You're going to prove that there's no such thing as Satan or God! Jimin and Jungkook suck!

I hesitantly knocked at the door with shaky hands. "Who's it?" Someone, which I can tell is Seokjin called from a distance.

How do I know? Well there's only one human being with such a voice which is laced with honey and is sweet while being deep at the same time.

"Good evening, sir. Your pizza delivery." I mentally slapped myself for how stupid I sounded.

I heard footsteps walking towards the door.

Okay, I wasn't ready for this shit. I admit. I wasn't ready at all. I have a high suspicion that I might faint seeing him just in casual clothes.

You would too if you were delivering a pizza to your crush's house. The same crush in front of whom you've embarrassed yourself more than times you can count.

The door opened with a smiling Seokjin. I was shocked. Even more shocked to find out that he was actually shorter than me.

His converses just made him look taller. "Thank you Namjoon. I forgot my wallet inside, would you like to come inside while I look for it?" He said smiling. I was too stunned to respond.