Welcome

Welcome to the 2021 Opulence Writer's Awards!

We all must start somewhere... That is our ethos. Here at Opulence, we value undiscovered authors who seek the recognition they deserve. It does not matter what level you are at or what accomplishments, if any, you may have. We passionately believe that you are all stars who deserve to shine.

I, the host, am just like several of you. When I first started writing, I had no idea what I was doing. I was oblivious with no clue how to correct my mistakes or broaden and enhance my writing technique. Now I have come to realise I have no creative spirit at all. My talents lie elsewhere, and that is bringing these awards to you! Then I came up with this idea... What would have I wanted when I needed that support? Where would I go? What do I do next? I found nothing to help, which is a shame because I would have loved to build my own story like you. But I lost that confidence, and I do not want the same to happen to other potential writers. To repeat myself, we all must start somewhere...and that is where I come in.

I want to provide that support and guidance.

I have constructed a special team with vast and unique talents, and we want to provide you with that door to recognition and success.

That starts with my co-host... RebeccaBala

I am your resident grammar geek. I'm here to help guide you all through your editing process and enable you to bring your writing to its fullest potential!

I am also a keen novelist, who spends most of her time working on the plethora of pages she speed types in the small wee hours. The craft of writing is my whole world; it's what I did my degree in and what I'm doing for my masters degree. I know all too well how consuming the art of writing is and how, sometimes, all we need is a second pair of eyes. I want to be those second pair of eyes, which is why my main work will be with the head judge and book club.

Here at Opulence, we have a strong belief in honing talent... we all must start somewhere! Maybe, your start can be here and now! Some of you could win prizes, but the biggest take away that every single one of you shall receive is the dedicated time, honesty, and hard work of our team to aid you on your road to success. We want the best for you, and we will deliver that to the best of our ability.

If you are a participant from The Guilded Raven Awards, these awards will operate slightly different. Starting with two stages, opposed to one.

ROUND ONE: we will recruit judges to complete the usual judging procedure. Once the first set of results are through, we will move on to the next stage. 

Once your genre is full of both participants and judges, you will then move onto the judging phase.

ROUND TWO: our executive judges will read the top five in each genre and choose the winners. We want all reviews to be fair and consistent.

We have numerous categories available, and if your genre happens to be complete, we have other opportunities in place.

Alongside the contest, we offer a wide range of support for graphic designers and our very own book club!

MINI DELUXE GRAPHICS AWARDS works the same. We believe designers need appreciation too! You cannot have a book without a cover, title, or any little extras like aesthetics, casts, and trailers. They are all one little package.

OPULENCE WRITER'S BOOK CLUB operates in a traditional style. Our primary approach is polishing talent and delivering support for writers. In conjunction with that, we run a mentoring program. While reading your book, we will provide suggestions and techniques devised for improvements.

We are not trying to impose and deliver a slap in the face. In fact, it's the total opposite! We are a friendly and approachable team! So, knock on the door and join us, learn, achieve, and most of all, have fun!

Without further ado, in Honour of OpulenceDeluxe, I present you with,

The Opulence Writer's Awards!

The amazing graphics are designed by 'Grafiko Coffee Shop' TheSpadeAndAce <3

Host - Ch31L92

Co-host - RebeccaBala

OpulenceDeluxe