Thank You and Goodbye!

We did it, guys! We bloody went and got to the end. Again! Albeit a little slower, but we're here and you're happy, right? It wasn't all sunshine and laughter, we faced some challenges on the way, one's that hit harder than before. But I couldn't walk away and let you all down. I had to see this to the end. And through all the stress, rants and tantrums. You guys were all patient, kind and amazing! I honestly wouldn't have got far without this awesome support system.

I want to thank all the amazing judges who came forward in the time of need and helped bring in these results. Honestly, none of this wouldn't have happened without these awesome people, and they deserve all the appreciation and praise they can get! 

I also want to thank my awesome co-host RebeccaBala, and the ever lovable, PhoenixxWrites, again you guys were by my side all through the stress and the madness. Thank you for dragging me out of my dark place! You're amazing <3  

Sadly, I will be going on hiatus after this. Some time to recover and get back to my feet. I will complete your prizes before, so don't worry about that.

I'm happy to announce The Gilded Raven Awards will be back for a second edition nearer to Christmas.  If you would like to stay for that, you're more than welcome. If not, maybe we'll meet somewhere in the future. I wish you all the best in your writing journey's.

Thank you and Goodbye! <3

Ch31L92