Rules

I bet you all skipped the intro, didn't you? I don't blame you, I do too! 

I slaved my ass away on that :D

Ahh, it is that rule-breaking stage. Fun times! Yep, I know some will break these or may not read at all. We have all been there and got the t-shirt (or maybe that is me). We are a typical chilled and laid-back team. However, from previous experience, I will be stricter with some. I will get to those the further we go. 

If you follow these, all will be good, and no kicking butts will be required :D

PARTICIPANTS

❃ Please follow this account, OpulenceDeluxe. This ensures that you do not miss any new updates from us and on our message board.

❃ Add the book to your public/private reading list.

❃ Share the awards on your message board.

❃ Follow the host, Ch31L92 and co-host, RebeccaBala.

❃ Participants, please follow your judges. They are working hard judging your books. Clicking the follow button in return is not hard!

❃ Books and Short Stories: If a Full-Length novel, you must have a minimum of Five Chapters, and the reviews are based solely on these Five. If a Short Story, you must have 5,000 Words minimum, or if a collection, at least Three Stories.

 Poetry: You must have a minimum of Three Poems and the reviews written must be based solely on these Three.

❃ You can enter Two books, but not in the same genre.

 You can participate and judge, but not in the same genre.

We had this happen last time. Please do not ask to participate and judge in the same category. The answer will be no, and please do not try to persuade me. No is a NO!

 All stories must be in English.

❃ Password is your favourite food.

❃ Please inform us of any changes (book title or username). This saves us the hassle and time which we do not have of running around like headless chickens.

❃ NO BULLYING. NO CHEATING. NO BRIBERY!

Again, this happened last time. Please do not CHEAT. This can be in any form of way. Just creating fake accounts and posing as another user will not be allowed! You cannot judge your book or the category you have submitted your application to.

❃ And, jeez, please do not block the host *rolls eyes* (Yes, it's happened), and you will automatically be disqualified.

❃ We do not tolerate any rude or negative comments towards the hosts, judges, or applicants.

❃ DO NOT CONTACT YOUR JUDGE!

If any of the above happens, you will be instantly disqualified and banned from future contests!

JUDGES

❃ Follow the host, Ch31L92 and co-host, RebeccaBala.

❃ Add the book to your private/reading list.

❃ Please refer to the judging criteria before submitting an application and again when writing your reports.

❃ Judge fairly and honestly, even if it means you are giving a lower mark.

❃ Please make sure you follow all the rules and fill out the form correctly.

 Do not accept bribery or any form of cheating.

Participants are NOT to contact or speak to you directly, whether through a private message or message boards.

❃ You cannot judge a friend or a user you have judged in any previous contests. We want honesty and genuineness.

❃ Please make sure you follow our head judge, RebeccaBala, regarding any queries about judging.

❃ If a participant has not followed the rules (i.e. followed you), you can subtract Five points. Inform the host, and if they still have not followed within 24 hours, they will be disqualified.

-

Damn, we look like a bunch of hardasses. Oops! We're not. We are chill. As long as you comply with those, all is good! XD

[Note: please inform us of any changes; book title, author/username. We don't have time to keep track of everything. It is your responsibility to do this.]

 Host - Ch31L92

Co-Host - RebeccaBala

OpulenceDeluxe