5

My alarm wakes me at the usual time it does, forcing me to open my eyes. Still weary from my nap I reach for my phone on my nightstand, checking if it's actually time to wake up.

11 P.M. Time to get up.

Unplugging my phone I leave my bed, and quickly put on a sweatshirt. Slowly, to avoid making any sound, I open the door of my bedroom, and on my tippy toes I make my way to the living room and kitchen.

As I cross Harry's new proclaimed room, the door closed, I hold my breath and pray he doesn't hear me leaving my room. Although he seemed confused when I announced I was going to sleep at 5 P.M, he luckily didn't ask any questions. He probably thought I was just going to my room to avoid seeing or talking to him, but the truth is a little bit more complicated, and certainly none of his business.

Arriving in our big kitchen, I make myself a bowl of cereal and go to the living room. I haven't eaten since noon before Harry arrived, and can feel my stomach desperately begging for food. I should probably cook something decent, given the hours I haven't had a proper meal, but I'm way too tired to make an actual effort, and not in the mood.

Plopping down on the couch, I take the remote control and turn on the flatscreen TV. Sinking into the pillows I eat my cereal and put on some old episode of Friends I've probably already seen about a hundred times. It's perfect way to get started with the night, if you ask me.

Only after only a few minutes, I hear a door opening down the hallway, and I almost want to throw my bowl across the room from frustration. Great, looks like Mr Bodyguard has awakened after all. I guess that's it for a peaceful night without questions.

Harry appears in the living room, in a black hoodie and sweats, rubbing his eyes. Even though they're barely opened, the emerald color is still brighter than any eye color I've ever seen before. His hair is even messier than before, curls tangled around his face from twisting and turning.

Slowly, his eyes still squinting, he puts his hands on his hips. "Why.. Why are you up?" He sounds confused, his mind not seeming to fully function like it's supposed to do. "I don't understand. Now would be a normal time to sleep, instead of 4 P.M."

"How did you even hear me? I wasn't that loud," I mumble, avoiding his previous question.

He takes his phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants and holds it up. "Tracker got activated. I thought you were gonna pull another runaway."

Fuck, I forgot about that damn tracker. I have to say it's pretty creative of Papà, he definitely knows me too well.

I gesture around with my arms wide open. "Well, as you can see, I'm just sitting on my couch, so you should go back to sleep." I'm not in the mood for company, and certainly not his.

But of course, he ignores my suggestion and sits down on the other end of the couch. After frustratedly sighing but seeing Harry isn't budging, I decide ignoring him is my best shot at getting him back to his room as quickly as possible. I'm going to be here for a while and he's practically falling asleep, so he'll probably give up soon and return to his bed. Hopefully.

Right as I'm about to focus back on my cereal and Friends, he clears his throat. As I quickly glance at him, I see he has raised one of his eyebrows and has a playful grin on his lips. "Are you going to give me an explanation or should I just guess?"

I sigh, grabbing the remote control again and turning up the volume. If this doesn't make clear I want him to shut up, then I don't know what will.

But of course, he's stubborn. "Sounds like the second one," he smirked.

I expect him to start guessing now, but he stays quiet for a moment, zoned out staring at the TV.

"You really should eat something decent. You didn't have diner," he says after awhile, eyes still focused in front of him.