6

A/N: Bit of a longer chapter today. Hope you enjoy reading! <3

-

After Harry went back to sleep and Papà never answered my call, I pretty much spent the rest of the night stuck in my head, thinking about whatever my brain seemed to find. When I notice the sun peaking through the curtains and the clock hitting 7 A.M, I decide it's probably time to get ready for school.

Heading back to my room, I grab my school uniform and make my way to the bathroom to shower. As I let the hot water run all over my body, my thoughts can't help wandering back to last night, to Harry.

It was weird. He was weird, one minute being the cocky, smug guy I first discovered, and incredibly noisy, maybe even protective the next. It's confusing, to say the least. Wonder if there are other versions of him I haven't met yet.

After deciding I've done enough thinking for one morning, I turn off the water and jump out of shower. Shivers run through my body as the cold air of the bathroom hits my skin.

After I've dried myself with a towel, I jump into my plaid skirt and button up my shirt, finishing with the horrible tie. Every day I put on this uniform I get reminded of the fact I hate private school, and everything that comes with it. With this horrendous uniform on the top of my list

With my hairbrush in my hand I desperately try to untangle the thick dark brown mess on my head I call my hair. After trying my absolute best to get it into a bun, or even a ponytail, I sigh and give up. My hair is unmanageable.

Then I brush my teeth and grab my red lipstick bullet, carefully painting the color on so I don't mess up. To be honest, I've put this on my lips so many times I could do it with my eyes closed.

After I put away the bullet in the pocket of my skirt, I inspect my nails. They're still flawlessly painted, matching the color of my lips, no slip-ups in sight. Perfect.

As I leave the bathroom and go to the kitchen, I see Francesca has already arrived and started making breakfast. But what I also see, is Harry sitting at the table, eating his food. I didn't realise my morning routine took so long, and didn't hear him leaving his room either.

He looks up from his plate, and immediately smirks as he sees me. I can already sense a mocking insult wanting to leave his mouth.

And I was right. "Nice uniform," he scoffed, but still with a playful smile.

I decide to ignore him and focus my energy and attention on Francesca. I'm too tired to deal with him right now, or any moment.

"How do you go from arriving one second to cooking another one?" I shake my head, walking over to our housekeeper and putting a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning to you as well, mi amore," Francesca chuckled. "You know how efficient I can be."

"Oh, I know," I laugh as well, reaching at the fruit bowl on the table to grab an apple.

"Don't you even dare," Francesca warned me as soon as she sees my hand going in for the fruit. "You know my rules: breakfast at all times. And an apple is no breakfast."

"But.." I start, but she interrupts me again.

"Eat this. I'll force it down your throat if necessary." She hands me a plate with eggs, as I sit down across Harry, avoiding any eye contact with him.

"I'm not hungry in the mornings, you know that," I pout, playing with my fork in my hands.

"I know that and I don't care. You have to eat," is her response.