Some New Jewellery

The couple hours where spent with teaching me how to swim and move around underwater, also to finnish healing.

"Now that you know how to swim with your tail we need to get you a weapon, and your circlet and arm bands so all the seas know you are a prince of Atlantis." Dad said as he started to move towards the door of the infirmary room. It was at this point that I relized the girl from earlier is gone now its just me and my parents. Wow it feel weird to think that.

Mom and Dad led me through several corridors through the labyrinth that is this palace till about five minutes later. We came upon a vault like door encrusted with gold, shells and pearls. When we entered my jaw dropped lining the walls were weapons of all shapes and sizes, also there was crown, circlets and bejeweled arm bands.

"Pick out the weapon that calls to you. Also pick out the head dress and arm bands that call to you. These will show your power and will boost your power as they will be connected directly to you. They all have different means and animals that represent them these will also represent you and how you are viewed." Mom said as she swept her hand over the room and beckoned me in side.

I first went over to the head dresses there was so many some over the top some more subtle. I could feel the pull of one toward the end of the row and I swam toward it, when I saw it I let out a small gasp at its beauty. It was gold with a shell in the middle with two mermaids on, a trident coming out from each side with small jewls. A chain of beads wrap around from the front to back on either side. I picked it up and placed it on my head it was a bit big first but then shrunk to fit me perfectly I could feel my strength and power growing.

I swam over to the section with the arm bands and looked a bit, after five minutes of looking I couldn't find anything I liked till I spotted something towards the back

I swam over to the section with the arm bands and looked a bit, after five minutes of looking I couldn't find anything I liked till I spotted something towards the back. I once again let out a small gasp at there beauty. There was an identical set of arm cuffs so simple and elegant but nonetheless beautiful. They were gold chains that wrapped around the arms with a single light blue/white jewl in the centre. I clasped them onto my arms and once again felt my power grow and the bands connecting with it to say they are mine the same as the crown.