I Meet Some Fish People

I woke up to find myself in a strange room with beds of sponge lining each wall, and fish swimming through the water, wait what fish and water. How am I alive? How am I breathing? How did I get here? Where is here? These are a few of the questions going through my head right now, my mind going a million miles an hour wondering what is going on. Just as I finished that thought a fish person swam in making me jump, once she saw I was awake she came over to me sat down in a chair that was beside the bed. 

"Hello Perseus, I'm sure you have a lot of questions. But first I need to ask you what you know of Greek Mythology and what you know of your father?" The woman said. Now that she was closer I could actually get a good look at her she had a slight green tint to her skin, her hair was long and a deep shade of black cascading over her shoulders which reminded me of the waves. She had a beautiful tail which a mirage of blues and greens it seemed to shimmer ever so slightly ant time she moved it which piqued my interest. But her eyes are what really intrigued me they were a glacial blue as cold as the waters of the Antarctic but they held a certain warmth to them. It was at that moment that I realized what she asked, at first I was confused about why she was asking about Greek Myths but then I grew angry at the mention of my father.

"I don't have a father he left before I was born!" I spat, my tone seemed to catch her off guard and she looked slightly confused but mainly shocked whether that be from what I said or how I said I don't know. She opened her mouth to speak again but before she could anther fish person came into the room, he looked familiar he had windswept black hair and deep sea green eyes that seemed to churn with the power of the sea, he had a short well groomed black beard, well defined muscles but not too bulky and his tail was a mirage of excellent blues and greens similar to the woman's his also seemed to shimmer when he moved but much more than the woman's but still not that much. When he came into the room he wore a worried expression  but when he saw me awake he smiled with happiness but a bit of worry still seemed to linger in his gaze. That when he swam over and took a seat next to the woman who I only just realized was holding my hand.

"I know you must be scared but you need to know who I am and who this is. This is my wife Amphitrite goddess of the seas and queen of Atlantis. I am Poseidon god of the seas, earthquakes, storm bringer, father of horses, king of Atlantis and you father."  After I heard those words I was in shock I was sat in front two gods who I thought weren't real who I thought were just myths but apparently I was wrong. I quickly came out of my shock and grew angry at what the god had said, if he was my father why didn't he make them stop why didn't he stay, why didn't save me and most of all did he leave because he doesn't love me like my mother doesn't? With all the questions i felt tears well up in my eyes and I snap and screamed at my so called father.

"IF YOU ARE MY FATHER WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THEM STOP WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER HELP ME OR SAVE ME, DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME!" At the end of my rant a was full on crying, both of the gods in the room had moved back about a foot but I didn't know how. Taking advantage of their surprise I quickly got up and ran out of the room.

I didn't know where I was going because this place, where ever it is, is like a maze. I ran and I ran tears still streaming down my face I made a left turn and came into a large domed room with fish swimming all around, there were three large chairs which I guessed were thrones sitting and the far end opposite me. But that is not what drew my attention in the middle of the room sat a large bronze dish wit a large fire sat inside it, how was there a fire underwater no doubt has something to do with magic. All the way from here I could feel the warmth of the fire and it called to me so I swam over and when I reached the side I collapsed on the floor and started to sob all the memories of my mother not caring or loving me and the ones of Gabe abusing me, suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me they didn't feel large more like a child's arms. I looked up through tear filled eyes to see a girl around the same age as me maybe a year older, she had beautiful brown hair and eyes which were living flames but not harsh flames that would burn but calming flames that would warm a home, she was wearing a brilliant orange dress that was the colour of dying embers. She looked at me her gaze full of worry, I tried to pull away and hide my face but when I tried she just pulled me back into a hug that was so warm and comforting and I broke down again crying into the arms of a girl I didn't know but I held onto her like she was my life line. 

"Now that you are calmed down can you tell me what happened to make you this upset?" Her voice was as soft as velvet but also sounded ancient and full of power but somehow still comforting. I just nodded in response before taking a deep breath.

"First I just met a farther who was never there for me but now he is here and just happens to be a god, but he never helped keep m safe from my mother or my step-father. My own mother hated my very existence because I was born, she would always say if I was never born then my father would have stayed with her and she would be happy but instead she got me. I had to learn to survive by myself with no help from when I was born, I would have overfilling dippers but she would refuse to change me she would just say, grow up be a man and do it yourself. I learnt to get food for myself to cook for myself by the age of three, often getting injured in the process that's where I got some of these scars from. I hate that women." I don't know why I was spilling my life story to this girl but it just felt comforting and I had this feeling I could trust her.

"You said that's where some of the scars came from, where did the others come from?" The girl spoke in a calming smooth voice. I took another deep breath to calm myself as I could feel more tears welling in my eyes.

"About six months ago my mother married a man called Gabe Ugliano, he was a disgusting man in every sense of the word he stank, he was a drunk and a smoker, he played poker. He acted as if I was his personal servant, I had to get him his drinks, make him his food and even supply him money to play with. How is a four year old boy meant to get money? Any time I messed up or even a step out of line he would beat me, whether that b with his fist, belt, bottle or even fire but I would always manage through it, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of letting him know it hurt. He even sometimes hit me just because he was bored, you would think my mother would stop him but no she didn't care, she just watched and laughed sometimes even joining in. Eventually I had enough and I ran I ran as fast and as far as I could. But it didn't matter as that dog started chasing me, I never got a break. I eventually got to the beach where my instincts were taking me, but the dog caught up and clawed at my back so I have more scars to add to my list. After that I passed out on the beach I woke up here." I finished tears silently streaming down my face while my breathing was heavy.   

After explaining my story I felt so exhausted that I fell asleep in the girls arms still not knowing her name but her knowing my whole life story.

A/N So what did you think another short chapter but still just trying to get the story rolling so sorry for that.

No this is not a percabeth, I like the hip but it doesn't fit with the story line.