𝟏

hermabrams
reading twitter confessions and
answering your questions on
stream by myself. don't even
say anything i know i'm lonely
twitch.tv/hermabrams <3
5.2k comments | 4.3k retweets | 17k likes

—————

username82
haha lonely >:)

username02
hermione on her lonely arc????

username82
true tate true 😝

username02
nicole states facts 24/7 😍

username82
tate what the fuck are you
doing why did you use that
emoji you idiot that's not a
good emoji

username02
SAYS THE ONE WHO FUCKING
USED 😝 AND THOUGHT
THAT WAS THE SHIT

hermabrams
have i just witnessed the end
of a friendship???!!!

username02
no. nicole is my asshole of a
friend who would die without me

username82
true. tate is ok i guess.

hermabrams
don't kill each other please <3

—————

hermabrams
also! use #askherm for me to
see your questions. dms will
be where you send confessions.
everything will be anonymous fyi <3

username49
okok i got it <3

—————

username67
let's go new herm content

hermabrams
yesyes i starved you all
and come back with a
big bang :P

—————

jamesmarriottyt
herm since when did you
make any content?

hermabrams
since right now bitch 😧

"How are we all doing?" Hermione spun on her chair slightly, the purple lights she had set up made her room seem slightly lighter, even though it was still rather dark

"Good, good. Me? I'm doing ok, I'm finally making content again slowly" Hermione scanned over the chat, looking at her subs words first and then looking at whatever her followers had to say.

And she did smile lightly at the idea of her growth. She was rather odd to many people, she grew out of no where and just suddenly knew many creators. But she was heavily grateful, grateful for her luck and grateful that she knew how to play the game which was content creating.

"Right, let's get this all started?" The woman opened up her twitter to look under the hashtag to start it off.

"Ok so the first person asks 'Where did you meet Wilbur, love your videos by the way?!'" Hermione said as she pulled up a cropped screenshot of the tweet, pausing to think.

"Funny thing is that I don't really know , he just appeared one day and I have had to put up with him since then. But no seriously, I have no memory of how I did actually meet him" Mione smiled briefly, it was truly a marvel to her that Wilbur and her just managed to be friends out of no where.

"Right I'm gonna alternate between questions and confessions, so I'm gonna look at a confession next... This one is good! Well not good, sad but a good confession" Hermione hovered her mouse over each individual word, looking at them more in depth.

"I once asked my crush out through your donations and they said no, sad but at least you got the money and not them" Hermione felt upset on that persons behalf. Who wouldn't? They asked someone out and got rejected and now have to live with the fact that it happened while watching a stream.

"Dude I feel so sorry for you, they don't deserve you if you do all that for them and they turn around and do that though" Clicking on the keyboard, tweeting out the link to her stream which she had forgotten to do prior to these moments.

Looking into the small mirror next to her camera, Hermione smiled at herself. She didn't think she was the perfect definition of beauty, but she was looking as best as she could, and that was what truly counted.

"Another question? I don't think I can dwell on that confession for too long before becoming overly guilty. What's my perfect crime someone asks, and I have it all planned out" Hermione cracked her knuckles lightly under the desk.

"It would be a murder, like if I couldn't get caught? A murder. I don't know why, but I've always been into serial killer cases for the psychological side of it. Because you can see that some of the people have gone through some complete shit, they're really traumatised. I mean it doesn't bypass their crimes, but they clearly didn't have the best childhood and upbringing" Hermione was always going to talk about about her interests in her streams, they were the things which made her streams more like her own.

"Like I'm not going to get into the details of it all because that probably isn't something you want to hear at this time, I mean it's literally 2am for me nearly" Herm had decided that a painfully late stream for her was simply the best idea she could come up with.

"But I wouldn't go and do it to any person either, I'd go do it to some person who had done a completely shit thing, not sure who right now but there are some people who are still alive and done some terrible things" the logic was present in Hermione's reason, no one really had a fully planned out idea do she shouldn't really have anyone in the forefront of her mind.

Reading her sub chat for less than two seconds, she panicked. Nothing bad had really happened...

"What the fuck do you mean I got raided in the middle of that?" Hermione had her jaw dropped, no real way of knowing how to string together her frantic thoughts. This was probably not the best time for possible new viewers.

"Who are you guys from? Fuck there is tonnes of you! Awesamdude? Wait Sam? Is this the Sam that Ponk talks about?" the girl had spun her chair slightly when she connected the few dots, leaning in and going to click on Discord.

"Either way, hello new viewers, yes you just joined to my plan for a murder"

ayo let's go first chapter— discord - beano#7177— twitter - lapisduos you're all doing absolutely amazing and i love each and every one of youspeak to you all soon!

discord - beano#7177
twitter - lapisduos
you're all doing absolutely amazing and i love each and every one of you
speak to you all soon!