𝟓

Hermione was yet again proving to Wilbur's chat about how she was not good at Geoguessr. They loved dragging her on his streams, getting Wilbur to ask her just because they knew she was in no way owning any type of geographical knowledge.

She could pinpoint a few countries here and there. But when she had to locate a country just off of the signs and streets, she was clueless. Hermione knew of what some words in someone languages looked like, but her knowledge of knowing that biblioteca meant library wasn't going to help too much.

"This is shit, how on Earth was I meant to figure out it was Latvia?!" Hermione half exclaimed, half questioned. She had just been eliminated, second round of the fourth game. True it was the worst performance of the night so far, but that wasn't the part that was annoying her.

The prt which was annoying her was the fact that Wilbur had somehow figured out the country. It was stupid, no one should be that smart.

"Common sense?" Wilbur teased, he knew how much Hermione truly detested these streams. She mainly did them for the viewers enjoyment, the whole concept of the game was stressful and she didn't need that when streaming.

"Shut the fuck up idiot" Hermione replied, a hint of laughter audible behind her words though. She would never be that aggressive to Wilbur, he had helped her through enough that it would be rude.

"I'll get Tommy in the call" Wilbur retorted, Hermione didn't really mind at this point though, anyone who could help her annoy Wilbur was a good person.

"Do it, he'll be on my side" Hermione said with a full chest, confident within her own ideas. Tommy and Hermione were quite close. They could easily go into conversation with one another, they just weren't as much of an established duo compared to the likes of Tommy and Tubbo or Hermione and Ponk.

A few moments of silence came through from Wilbur's side, Hermione knew what was about to happen. Her ears would be permanently scarred from the noise damage Tommy would create and so on; her only wish right now was for him to not be obnoxious from the get go...

"HERMIONE! YOU'RE SO RIGHT! WILBUR IS AN IDIOT!" Tommy shouted, his microphone slightly crunchy due to the sheer volume of it all. Hermione smiled and lightly laughed, Tommy had an infectious nature to him where you just wanted to smile constantly.

"Shut up Tommy, don't boost her fucking ego" Wilbur already seemed done with the boy, it was like Hermione and Wilbur were in each other's positions for the moment. Hermione was quite enjoying the new company, it was a break from having to constantly want to just punch a wall from competing with Wilbur in Geogussr.

"Be quiet Wilbur, thank you Herm for proving my point. Wilbur is indeed an idiot" Tommy continued, only he wasn't being as loud and was somewhat reserved, much like how he was in all the podcasts you would see him appearing on.

"It's ok Tommy, do you wanna help me with this?" Hermione was finally in a call with an equal hatred for Geoguessr. Tommy less so, but the pair just didn't like being stuck with Wilbur just proving his own smarts for ages.

"You think I'll be any sort of help?" he laughed at the end of his sentence, the idea of Tommy suddenly being a Geoguessr genius was an idea which everyone in that call just wasn't able to fathom, not in this lifetime at least.

"True, Wilbur can we please just do one more round, I'll stay for just chatting, but no more of this devilish game. Please" Hermione highly emphasised the please, making sure Wilbur knew how much she legitimately could not stand this thing.

"Fine, fine, only if you and Tommy don't become annoying little shits" Wilbur spoke, Hermione and Tommy both giving stupid grins behind their camera, both couldn't promise that at all.

discord messages
from - awesamdude

this may sound really
awkward and it probably
will, but i really enjoyed
spending time with you
on ponks stream. i'm gonna
be streaming in a couple days
and was wondering if you
maybe wanted to vc???

of course!
do you have a time
for me? purely because i'm
uk time zone and that's
always sort of awkward

wait
what
you're uk time zone?

yeah???
i thought the accent was a
big hint but obviously
not for everyone ‼️

stop making me feel like
a dumbass :(

at least you aren't a
a dry texter
tommy is the one saving
you dream smp people from
being awkward introverts
which is a weird idea
how the fuck did that happen

no clue
i guess he's the youngest???

what is that meant to mean🤨
i am literally 24

i thought you were younger
when i met you 😧

taking that as a compliment

good
but 9pm for you
is that ok?

that's great!
do i need anything for it really?

well unless you wanna hop
onto minecraft with me, no

i haven't played it in ages
but
if you want me to
i will

sure, i'll do my other plan
another time

if i'm stopping plans don't like
change them for me

no it's fine
i'd rather do this anyways

awh
well
i'll see you then

i'll see you then :)

how are we all?twitter - lapisduos discord - beano#7177dm for discord server linksee you all soon!mwah mwah

how are we all?
twitter - lapisduos
discord - beano#7177
dm for discord server link
see you all soon!
mwah mwah