𝟑𝟓- 𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Author's note: Thank you all for the comments on the last chapter. I love how supportive you all are <3

Also I just wanted to say in regards to last chapter, both Stain and Y/N were greatly affected by their parent's death and neither should be blamed for their feelings.

The heavy responsibility of giving you the life you deserve was on Stain's shoulders. And in the middle of trying to give you everything, providing for you and training you. He didn't realize he also became distant, cold, and unaffectionate.

And with Y/N, being the younger sibling she didn't realize what Stain was going through. She didn't see the struggle he was going through when she wasn't looking. And the loss of her parents, plus Stain's withdrawn nature affected her in a way where she herself felt like she didn't belong.

Not to mention, she had a little case of an inferiority complex as seen in some chapters, for example, when she talks to Hawks about feeling inferior because of her brother, or when she tells Dabi she isn't anything like Stain.

I try to show it in a way where it's realistic. Not all sibling dynamics are perfect. But by Stain and Y/N only having each other they've learned to cherish and love what they have, which is one another.

Oh! And there's a kinda spicy scene towards the end. Nothing too saucy but if you feel uncomfy I'm putting a * at the beginning and * end of it.

Anyways, here's the chapter!

"Show me your form"

"Again?"

"Now"

You sighed as Stain watched you carefully. Bending your knees, pulling a leg back in a way that made you stand firmly, and bringing your fists to your face.

Stain scoffed, not looking impressed as he walked up to you, kicking at your ankle. "You keep messing up. Your feet need to be further apart, your fists are off, your thumb needs to be on the outside, use the length of your arm where the bone is and finally..."

Stain placed a hand on your back, right between her shoulder blades, and pushed at it slightly.

"Don't stand up straight, curl your spine, you can use your guard to protect your stomach as well as your face."

You looked up at him, watching as he stepped away to give you some space. It seemed like the more you practice and train, the more you wanted to give up.

"Now, let's try again but with my katana"

You sighed and looked over Stain's arsenal of weapons, reaching over to pick out the polished katana.

"Why do you bother?" you muttered.

"Because you need to learn how to fight" Stain uttered, "Now show me your form with it"

A groan left your lips as you mentally cursed yourself for not going on your school's end of the year trip.But it was too much money, and you were saving up for college so you resorted on staying home.

Now you were somewhere away from the city, practicing hand-to-hand combat and fighting with weaponry every day.

"Chizome, can we talk?" You asked as you swung the katana around carelessly.

"Later, still need to teach you how to correctly handle knives"

"But-"

"No buts now come on my goal is for you to be able to win against me in a fight by the end of summer"