Chapter 8

~ continuing from chapter 7~

The figure jumps back into my mothers full body. No dark shadows. No darkness. No black mist. No long fingers. Just my mother.
But is it really my mother? My mother is dead...
My body reacts quickly to the threat, pulling the trigger. Two shots. The first silver bullet goes to the head, causing a weeping hole, dark red remanence staining the face. The second silver bullet goes into the heart, puncturing it. A sharp and shaky exhale fills the room, soon followed by blood staining the my mothers body. The sound of the trigger bounces off the walls, popping noises thrown around. The figure takes their last and final breath.
Why did those shots kill my "mother" now? What happened before? What is this thing?
The door swings open, revealing four frightened girls.
Jisoo: "We heard gunshots!! Are you okay? What happened!?"
Y/n: "It's okay, nothing happened."
The lifeless body was seen behind me. Their faces went from worry to shock. Their faces dropped..
Jennie: "Omg, is that your mum?!"
Lisa: "o-omg..."
Y/n: "Guys, no it's not. I don't know what or who it is, but it's not my-" the sound of a slap is echoed through the heavy silence. I cant believe it. Rosè just slapped me. The sweetest and bubbliest girl I have ever met just slapped me. A loud ringing was heard in my ears, followed by a stinging pressure in my cheek, travelling to my jaw. On impact, my eyes shut tightly. Darkness surrounded me. Then the darknesses friend came along. Silence. I felt alone. Scared.
What just happened? Did I pass out?
The darkness echoed my name.
"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"
One after the other, the echos started have familiar voices. Different voice frequencies came out of the darkness. Girls.. It's the girls!
"Y/n! Wake up!"
Is that.... Jisoo? And Lisa? Jennie? Rosè?
My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the bright surroundings. My vision was blurry, I was trying to regain focus. The echoed voices were clearer, but still muffled. With a few more quick blinks, my eyes regained focus. I scanned the room. All four girls, worried expressions on their faces, were sitting beside me, holding my body, in attempt to support it. Trying to understand what was going on, I looked down. I was on the cold wooden floor. From the tips of my fingers to my elbows, the paleness of my skin was dispersed with red. It looked like a little kid came up to me with red paint and started painting on my arms.
I thought I washed this off already.. I came in before and washed it off
Y/n: "What happened...? What happened to that creature?"
Lisa: "what creature? We found you laying on the floor. You were gone for so long we came to check on you"
Did I have a dream while passed out..?