Chapter 6

~ continuing on from Chapter 5 ~
As we reached the door, I looked back at the girls,
Y/N: Ready?
They all nod their heads. We kick open the door, to see a sight we didn't want. It was Jennie, right in front of us, covered in blood.
Y/N: JENNIE!!!
I yelled as I ran up to her. I tried waking her up, but nothing. She was dead. *CLAP CLAP CLAP*
???: So you fell for my game? Hahaha I knew you would -evil smirk-
Rosè: What did you do to Jennie?!
???: Ah, she is hidden away. Mwhahaha
Lisa: Let her go! Let her go you bastard!
???: can't do that
Y/N: Then we will get her ourselves
I nod to the girls, which they know what I was talking about. We all form around the unknown person, just as we were about to attack, we heard Jennie screaming. Lisa and I stayed here with unknown, and Rosè and Jisoo went to Jennie.
Lisa: this is the end of the road for you
???: we will see about that
- TIME SKIP (hehe) -
We have been fighting for 20 minutes and I'm starting to get dizzy. I haven't been like this before. What is happening? I take my last few strikes and stabbing them, the unknown person is on the ground. Dead. We got Jennie back.
Y/N: Jennie! Are you okay?! I was so worried!
Jennie: I'm okay. Don't worry, let's just leave, we have school tomorrow
Everyone but Jennie: Okay!
- TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE -
Y/N: Girls! Get changed quick! BTS will be here soon!
- 5 mins later -
* DING DONG *
We all went downstairs to the door. As we opened the door, BTS came happily in, closing the door behind them
Suga: Nice house *with a slight cold tone*
Y/N: Umm, thanks?
Jungkook: Where were you guys? We came here about 20 minutes ago but you weren't here
Jisoo: We-uh.. We went to get some food for dinner!
Jin: Where are the bags? *asked suspiciously*
Lisa: W-we put them away already!
Jin: Well what are we waiting for? Let's go cook!
Y/N: I'll help
Jin and I went to the kitchen to start making dinner.
- 30 minutes later -
Jin: Come down!! Dinner is ready!!
Many pairs of feet came down the stairs, as well as yelling too. The 6 boys looked like 5 year old kids about to get ice cream. Everyone looked amazed at the display on the counter.
Taehyung: Wow. I never realised you were such good cooks together
Y/N: I was taught when I was 13. Anyways, eat up or the food will get cold

——————————————
- Time Skip to next day because I'm lazy af -
One kick after another. Blood pool after blood pool. All 4 of us are currently on a mission to find out who took over our casino and selling drugs illegally there too. We were able to find out some people trying to sell drugs with out security cameras which they couldn't find and hack. We were able to kidnap 3 guys and the rest we killed.

———————
I chained all the guys up on chairs and it was time to get answers out of these bastards. They were all knocked out to I poured cold water on one of them to wake them up.
Man 1: "YAH WHAT THE FUCK!"
I swung a punch right on his teeth, red liquid soon came out
Y/N: "So, I want this to be a easy talk, be honest and cooperate so we don't do it the hard way. Now, why did you steal our casino and sell drugs?"
Man 1: "Ha, think I would tell you that?" he spat at my face
I swung another punch, but to his stomach and then a loud and hard echo was heard throughout the room as his head turned to the side. He was soon coughing up more blood.
Y/N: "Now, I won't ask you again. So... ANSWER ME!!"
Man 1: "Little girl, I am not going to give you anything!"
Y/N: "So you want the hard way? I'll make it that way then" I smirked as I went towards the torture wall. I grabbed out a knife, gun, metal pliers and a few other things. When I went back over to him, he was horrified by the sight.
Y/N: "Don't act surprised, you wanted the hard way" I smirked as I was ready to have some fun
⚠️ WARNING: IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD OR GRAPHIC THINGS OT TORTUE, SCROLL UNTIL THERE IS ANOTHER BOLD HEADING ; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️
Man 1: "What do you think your going to do? I-I'm not scared of a little girl" he says trying to act tough
Y/N: "I'm losing my patience, answer the god damn question!" But the guy just sits there, rolling his eyes and scoffing. The man starts screaming when I started cutting his stomach, blood gushing out
Man 1: "ok, ok I will tell you"
Y/N: "good, go on"
Man 1: "Our boss wanted to take revenge on you because your parents killed his wife and wanted you to fall in the trap"
Y/N: "What is your bosses name?" The guy hung his head low, whispering. I grab his hair and make him look at me.
Y/N: "don't make me ask again" He scoffs again
Y/N: "you really want a death wish don't you" I say as I slowly push a knife into him, causing him to almost pass out. I take my gun and shoot him in his arm and screams of agony are engulfing the small atmosphere. I slowly take out the knife before shooting him, straight in the head, killing him instantly.
——————————————-
YOU CAN READ NOW
TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE REST OF THE GUYS ARE DEAD ; BECAUSE I AM LAZY
I slowly make my way upstairs to my room so I can wash all the blood off me. The girls don't even ask what happened as they have an idea of what did. When I got to my room, there was a figure in the corner, in the shadows. I slowly put ,y hand on my gun saying, "Who are you? Show yourself, right now!". The person slowly comes out of the shadows. It was....

A/N: So sorry for such a long wait, I forgot this existed and I thought it would flop but surprisingly it hasn't really flopped so far.

Word count: 1098