Chapter 2

- Continuing from Chapter 1 -
...as you pulled up in the parking lot everyone turned there heads to you and your gang (none knows that your in a gang).
- the school by the way -

As you were walking up to the front door, boys started drooling over you and your best friends, but most of the girls were giving you glares, whilst others were saying how pretty you guys were

Girl 1: "Omg they are so pretty, if only I was that pretty"
Boy 9: "OMG THE NEW STUDENTS ARE SO HOT!!!"
Girl 12: "Red Velvet and Hyuna (sorry if I spelt that wrong) are going to have so much fun playing with the new girls, HAHAHA"
As we were walking past new and louder screams started happening behind us. People were screaming things such as
"OMG THEY ARE HERE!!"
"BTS IS HERE!"
we didn't care what was happening so we kept walking, soon ending up at the principals office.
Y/N: "Here for our timetables and locker number and passcode" I said coldly
Staff member: "Yes here are your timetables, Miss Y/N"
We walked away to find our lockers
- hallway -

Y/N: "Here for our timetables and locker number and passcode" I said coldlyStaff member: "Yes here are your timetables, Miss Y/N"We walked away to find our lockers- hallway -

Our lockers were thankfully next to each other so we didn't have to seperate.
"What subject do you guys have first?" I said to my unnies
"I have English" Lisa and Jisoo said
"I have Math" Jennie said
"I have Math too" Rosè said
"Looks like Rosè and Jennie are together for Math and Lisa, Jisoo and I are together for English" I spoke, a little disappointed that we all didn't have the same class each other.
- RINGGGGG -
"Well, bye Jennie and Rosè!" I yelled as we walked separately. The teacher already knew that we were coming so we just had to knock on the door and wait for the teacher to tell us to come in.
English teacher: "Okay class, we have 3 new students today. Come in!!" We walked in, hearing boys whispering about how hot we are and girls glaring at us, as expected.
"I am Kwong Y/N, don't mess with me or my friends or you will regret it" I said coldly. Lisa and Jisoo introduced themselves as we sat down next to each other one by one after we spoke.
"New toys we can play with. Thinking they are so cool, we will see after they get a piece of the Queen of the school" ??? said. They whispered it and I heard it, I started smirking after they spoke. "They don't know who they will be messing with" I thought as I leaned back onto my chair...

- TBC -

A/N: hope your enjoying the story so far! The parts in cursive sort of writing (forgot what it's called) with quotation marks, such as this - "piece of writing" - that is what is said inside the head. Also this is all in your point of view so far!
Word count: 519