A Friend?

Annika with Shivaay reached her apartment. She took Shivaay with the help of the nurses to the guest room which was just behind her room. On reaching her apartment door, she just gave a look to her neighbours who were gossiping around seeing Annika with a "MAN" that too unconscious, but her one look and all of them went inside their apartments because they know very well about the tigress Annika avatar when one tries to defame her in any sense. Chuckling, Annika too went inside.

After the nurses left, now Annika had 2 tasks, one-  how to handle The Shivaay Singh Oberoi who was going to wake up in 2 hrs approx. and 2nd- how to handle her family especially her mom whom she calls "Pikachu" if she got to know that her daughter has an arrival that too of a man in her house, doesn't matter if he is a business tycoon or even a PM. A man is a man.
Apart from this, she had another biggest task that what to cook for him and especially how to cook that "WHAT" thing, because even though she is a daughter of Avantika Harshvardhan Trivedi who runs her own cooking institute, she is point five in cooking. Point five is because she knows how to make Maggie and tea 😜. On seeing Shivaay's state she didn't want him to had Maggie and through Google she is aware that he is fond of his Kaali coffe which he calls Espresso in his language.

After thinking much, she called her first friend in Mumbai Gauri Rana, who is expert in cooking.
————————————————————————
GAURI RANA

Gauri Rana is a sister of Another business tycoon Sidharth Rana

Gauri Rana is a sister of Another business tycoon Sidharth Rana. She lives with her brother Sidharth Rana and Mother Asha Rana. Her father died in an accident when she was 5yrs old. Sidharth and his mother with hard work established a company and took it to new heights. Sidharth wanted his sister to work in his company but she wanted to success on its own and not with the help of his brother. So she joined another company after clearing all rounds and become HR, where she met Annika and became best of friends. Her identity is only known to her parents or her close friends.

Sidharth Rana

Sidharth Rana is another business tycoon and competitor and rival of OBEROI INDUSTRIES

He is very professional in his work and keep his personal and professional life different. Like others, he is also possessive for his sister and cant bear a single scratch on her. Boyfriend of Famous Architect Mallika Choudhary and loves her alot.
————————————————————————
Story continues....
On call
Annika- Hello Gauri..
Gauri- Hey babes, U called on correct time, My work is completed right now and now am f..
Annika- Gauri! Gauri! Relax listen to me...
Gauri- (Guessing her tensed voice) Annie, What did u do now?
Annika- arey yrr! Wo... wait a min! What do u mean by what i did?
Gauri- no, u r tensed so i.. ( before she completes)
Annika- ohh! You mean to say ki kucch b gadbad ho, meri hi glti hoti h
Gauri- ( slapped her forhead) ( murmers)gayi bhains pani me
Annika- Tera matlb h sare raite mein hi failati hun, haan, Gauri you kk( kutti kamini), tell me where the hell r u.. m jus..
Gauri- (in calm voice) Annie! My beautiful Annie! What has happened, we need to concentrate on that right? (Pushing some brain in her thick headed bestfriend)
Annika- Ya! Gauri, I need ur help. Can you come over to my apartment now.
Gauri- Annie! Is everything fine? R u ok? U seems tensed.
Annika- I am fine Gauri, But plzz without any further ques come soon. I need ur help and I will explain everything when u will come here.
Gauri- Ok fine, I am coming. Bye, Take care.
Annika- ya, ok bye!!