Secret girlfriend

Om Ru went to their rooms to change whereas Dadi gave Annika, Gauri and Bhavya, something comfortable from her daughter-in-law's old collections.

After dinner full of fun and happiness, Dadi insisted the girls to stay which they happily agreed.

Next morning

Shivaay came to the room where Annika was talking to her family over the phone. She saw Shivaay in the mirror while talking and disconnected the call when she saw Shivaay was having tears in his eyes.

Annika- Shiv, what happened? Why are you crying?

Shivaay- Pearl, I... I love you! I love you so much but I know now that you don't.

*Annika tried to correct him but Shivaay didn't let her complete*

Shivaay- It's ok!! It's ok Annie!! I can't force you to love me! Right?

Annika- (thinking)what has gone into this bagadbilla's brain now? Did her fake rejection crash his hard disk?

Shivaay- Just say it once Annika that you won't love me, I promise I won't disturb you again!!

Annika- (angry) Are you mad or what Shiv? Yesterday, my "no" doesn't means a literal "no". It was a yes. I mean who made you the CEO who doesn't understand a prank? I love you!! I. Love. YOU!! Did you get it now?

Shivaay- It worked!!

Annika- Huh??!

Shivaay- This glycerin has really worked,  Rudy!!

Annika- Glycerin??

"Rudra who was hiding all this while outside the room came out and stood crossing his legs and arms sporting the wall"

Rudra- I told you. This always works!!

*Annika understood their prank and shouted*

Annika-  (To Shivaay) I will see you afterwards!! (To  Rudra) Rudra ke bche!!!

She ran to catch Rudra whereas Rudra ran to save his life while Shivaay laughed in contentment.

After half an hour, Annika was getting ready when Shivaay came from behind and closed her eyes

Annika- (without a second thought) Billu ji!!

Shivaay- STOP CALLING ME THAT!! And how do you know it's me? Like it could be anyone.

Annika- I don't know, I just... same as you sensed me every time I am around you.

Shivaay- (being cheesy) (getting closer) Really!!?? 😁

Annika- (stopping him with the finger) Stop right there ok!! I said I love you, doesn't mean I accepted your proposal!

Shivaay- Uhmm!! Fine! But, I have a surprise for you.

Annika's face glows like a 1000 lightbulb

Annika- Really?? What is it? Is it outside? Or in the garden or...

Shivaay- Lady train halt your feet!! It's not here. It's in the office. But first (showing her a box) wear this for the office.

Annika- What's this?

Shivaay- Open this!

As soon as she opened it, she found a beautiful dress.

Annika- OMG!! It's so elegant shiv!!

Shivaay- Now get ready fast, I am waiting for u in the car!

After a few minutes, everyone went to their respective work. Shivaay and Annika were in the car when Shivaay dropped a bomb announcing officially of being in a relationship with her. It surely excites her but she is not ready for it. Shivaay sensed it and stopped the car.