Shivaay- the Saviour

Annika collided with a manly chest while running. It was all dark, she couldn't see his face but when the person touched her cheek. The touch was familiar. Yes, she knows this touch. It... she took a moment and whispered "SHIVAAY".

Shivaay- I am here Pearl, I am here.

Annika hugged Shivaay so tightly as her life depends on him. Shivaay too hugged her back, caressed her hair to calm her down because she was terrified of the happenings.

When Daksh hears his voice, he was scared too but his ego overpowered him.

Daksh- Ohhh, so you are back!!! You find us too!! Great!! "Mr Knight in shining armour". Is it your hobby to save her?

Shivaay was still silent just watching him with his eyes that shows only anger. He is like a lion ready to hunt. His eyes speak hunger. Hunger for the wolf who lays his eyes on his girl!!!

Daksh- Ok bro!! Please tell me who you are? Before I kill you please tell me "Mr Bhola Singh" (he asked in a mimic tone)

But Shivaay was still silent, At that instant, the light switched on and Daksh got the shock of life.

Daksh- (Eyes widen in shock) SHIV... SHIVAAY... SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI!!!

For once, his voice stuck in his throat. He was blank, totally blank. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the king of the business world. Daksh knew about his obsession. Daksh too used to follow Shivaay's ethics of business and was a fan of him. He knew Shivaay can destroy him in seconds. He never knew he was entangling with the wrong person.

But he is Daksh Khuranna and he is not scared of anyone.

Daksh- Ohhoooho!! MR OBEROI!! Nice to meet you, sir. What are you doing here? Are you her boyfriend?

Shivaay was just looking at him and caressing her hair.

Daksh- Ohhh sir 😟, don't look at me like that!! I am so scared. (Shivering) See, I am trembling in fear!! hahahahhahaha!!!  Bloody hell!!! Let's make a deal! Give me your gf just for a night. Then, she will be yours!! Han? What say?

Deal?

Yeah?

Daksh after losing his patience ran to punch Shivaay but instead, Shivaay hit him so hard that his head stuck with the corner of the table and he fell moaning in pain. Shivaay's single punch and Daksh lost half of his consciousness. His head started spinning and he was trying to gain some strength.

Meanwhile, Shivaay removes his coat and cover Annika, then breaks the hug, side her hairs from her face and look at her. Nose and lips bleeding, fingerprints on her left cheek indicating that she was slapped and many bruises all over her body. Shivaay was losing his control to punch that moron again and again but Annika was his first priority. He made Annika sit on a chair, give her water and asked her if she was fine? On getting the positive answer, Shivaay removed his watch and give it to Annika, opened his top 2 shirt buttons and rolled his sleeves.

The very next second, Daksh was beaten blue and black without mercy. Shivaay was beating Daksh so hard that he won't even get time to judge from where he was getting attacked.

Shivaay- (while punching) How dare you to touch her!! I warned you!! I warned you to stay away from her!! How dare you touch MY ANNIKA!! I WILL KILL YOU !! I will kill you!!

Daksh was not even in his senses to revert whereas Shivaay was searching, a kind of weapon, like a maniac to kill him in real. Annika was dumbstruck watching Shivaay like this. She had never seen Shivaay's this side.