DANGER!!

Annika- You know you r my first BOYFRIEND...

And that's it.. Shivaay spit his coffee out and started coughing badly

Annika's eyes widened in horror and she started patting his back to comfort him from his coughing.

Annika- I.. I am Sorry... Wo I... I didn't mean that. I meant to say that you are my first friend who is a boy so "BOYFRIEND". (Logic)

Shivaay's cough came to control and he was glaring Annika and She muttered under her breath " Annika one day your tongue would land you in a big trouble". She was not looking into Shivaay's eyes as she was embarrassed so Shivaay thought to play along

Shivaay- Vese.. I don't mind. ( Annika's eyes again widened and she looked at him with open mouth). This time Shivaay laughed at her and her cheeks got pink with more embarrassment and a little bit of blush which Shivaay was enjoying to the core.

Soon they finished their coffees while talking about random stuffs. Okk. Mostly Annika was talking and Shivaay was listening. He got to know about her office, office timings, profession, colleagues. He even asked Annika to be careful of her boss as he had heard about Daksh Khurrana and his image from his staff members as well as from news. But Annika told him that he was a friendly boss and nothing to worry but seeing Shivaay's concern she agreed to be careful and would maintain a good distance from him.

It was 3 pm when Annika needed to reach her office as her lunch time was over so both headed towards their particular offices. Shivaay was feeling relaxed and light after this short break and resumed his work with a new found energy. This helped him in getting the solution for a deal which he wasn't able to crack from last few weeks. He was not even shouting at his employees for their mistakes and this change gave Bhavya a hint that whoever her boss's friend is, She is an angel.

On the other hand
When Annika reached her office, she was called by her boss. She entered his office and he gave her a smile which she clearly didn't like. Maybe because like almost everyone, even Shivaay and Gauri had told her to maintain a distance with him because he was not like he was seen. Daksh tried to start a casual conversation with her so that somehow he come close to her but Annika smartly took all his conversation to either in a professional way or ended up in asking something about work. Daksh being understanding her plan gave her permission to go and continue her work and started thinking some other plan to get close to her.

As Annika came out from his office, she dialled Shivaay's no which he picked it on the second ring. She then told him everything happened in the office and told him that even she was founding something fishy in his behaviour. Shivaay was angry at Daksh and got up from his chair to come straight in his cabin and break his jaw but Annika consoled him saying nothing had happened and she would be taking more care of her. Shivaay, at first was not ready to listen to Annika but on Annika's insistence he agreed but his heart was giving him bad vibes so he called Gauri and told her everything. Gauri, assured him that she will take care of her. On which, Shivaay told her that he wanted his both friends safe. Gauri further ensured him and both get back to their works.

It was 8pm. Gauri headed to Annika's department as it was the end of both of their office hours but Annika was busy in some file. On asking, she told her that Daksh had given her some work and it required to complete by tomorrow morning so it would take time and that too an hour. Gauri understood that it was Daksh's plan to make her stay longer so she decided to stay with Annika till she completed her work. Annika insisted Gauri that she would come by her own but Gauri refused that she won't go without her.