Take a look at my girlfriend || Finn Wolfhard

(this imagine uses she/her pronouns because of the song but could be taken as whatever if you wanted.)

it's complicated being in a relationship with a celebrity , sure. 

but its harder being in a secret relationship with one. the amount of sneaking around is unbelievable. i love Finn but seriously , this is exhausting.

we are currently sitting in his hotel room lying upside down on his bed with our heads nearly touching the floor, my hair collecting dust from the hotel carpet. i honestly couldn't care less right now. i'm staring at the wall across from the bed trying to read this stupid hotel picture whilst upside down just trying to distract myself for a few seconds. 

we're on tour with his band and avoiding paparazzi is harder than i thought it would be. 

i turn to him suddenly , he still looks breathtaking upside down, his hair nearly touches the floor the length it has reached. he sees me looking in the corner of his eye and turns to me too.

"look Finn, i can't do this anymore" i huff sitting up. he follows suit and sits cross legged next to me on the bed with a shocked expression on his face.

"what , so you're saying you just wanna break up?!"

"what? no, of course not , i just can't keep sneaking around anymore! seriously Finn , it's exhausting."

"you think i don't know that? look we both agreed , this is best for us, people knowing will just make things worse! especially fans."

"i know , i know what we said but Finn, this is breaking me not being able to hold your hand or kiss you or go on a date with you or even to the fucking supermarket together in case someone sees us! why can't we just tell people , its been like 8 months , okay? how much longer?"

"fuck y/n i don't know okay!" he snaps.

i stand up and take a step away taken aback by his tone. "call me when you figure it out then!" i shout back grabbing my jacket and my phone and walking towards the hotel room door.

"wait, y/n , i'm sorry. i don't know what to do okay? i love you . i don't know what to do. just- just come to the gig tonight . please , just,  just come okay?"

i turn around faced with the guilty , sad expression on his face , i sigh "alright. i need some space right now. but i'll be at the gig okay"

he nods slightly and i turn away opening the door and closing it silently behind me. 

i knock on Ayla's door, silent tears streaming down my face . she opens it with a smile that immediately fades when she sees my face. she hugs me and closes the door behind us leading me inside without a word , she just holds me and lets me cry.

Ayla listens to me talk about Finn and cry some more before deciding that enough was enough , we were going shopping.

"we're doing what?" i sniff , surprised by the suggestion after my meltdown.

"shopping. come on , it'll help you feel better , we can get outfits for tonight"

after convincing me, we went out shopping for a few hours and both found cute outfits for tonight , luckily no one recognised her so we were all good.

the show came faster than i'd hoped , and before i new it it Ayla had to go to rehearse, soon after that crowds started to fill into the medium sized arena as i made my way there. after waiting in the long ass queue i finally got in and managed to get a spot close to the front , probably because it was only me. usually i would stand at the side of the stage, though today it seemed fitting to just stand amongst the rest of their fans , that's all i was seen as anyways.