Chapter 1

The man looked at you with wide eyes, shock clearly shown in his face before he slammed the door on you. Realising what he did, he immediately opened it again,"S-Sorry about that. But I don't know if we can let anyone in h-here."

"Oh, I see. I'll just get-" You said but got cut off.

"Victor? Is something wrong-?! You opened the door?! How-" A voice said behind 'Victor'.

"We can final-" A woman with a straw hat stopped herself when she was beside Victor and saw you.

"Hello," You greeted with a smile.

"Ah, right, sorry for disturbing you sir. I'll get out of here now," You said before grabbing your luggage and begun to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going? You can stay here with us. I think you'll get a cold or something if you don't change your clothes," She said.

"Are you sure? Because he just said-" You got cut off once again, "Your health is more important than what Victor said, now let's go!" She said before grabbing the your wrist and dragging you to somewhere.

"Okay then..." Victor said before the door's that led outside closed by itself and made both himself and Wick yelped.

"Coming through!" The brunette shouted as the people looked at you two with raised brows.

"Oi! Emma! Who's that?!" A man with a green hoodie yelled.

"I don't know who she is, but follow us Naib if you wanna find out!" 'Emma' yelled before opening the doors of the infirmary which had a nurse in it, sitting and looking at some papers.

"Emily!" Emma shouted as she took a deep breath.

"Emma? What brings you here?" 'Emily' asked as she kept her eyes on the survivor's medical papers.

"Can you check- wait I don't know your name yet! What's your name miss?" Emma asked the you.

"Miss? Emma, you aren't-" Emily dropped her pen as she looked at you with wide eyes.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you," You said and slightly bowed.

"H-How did you let her in?" Emily asked Emma.

"Oh, about that, Victor was actually the one who opened the door, so I think you should go ask him. But enough about that! What if she gets sick?!" Emma said and pointed at you.

"Oi! Emma! I'm asking you, who is that woman and how did she get in?" 'Naib' said who came running as well, leaned on the door frame.

"She's Miss (L/n)! And Victor let her in," Emma said with a smile,"So it was Victor, huh?" Naib said mumbled.

"Yep!" Emma nodded.

"Okay then, well how about you Miss (L/n)? Can we ask you how did you find this place?" Emily cautiously asked.

"Oh, well, this was the same direction that I needed to go to. But suddenly it started to rain and I saw this building. May I ask why?" You asked as you slightly tilt your head.

"It's- It's nothing Miss (L/n). Here I'll take your temperature and I'll let you have some spare clothes. You can put your bag here," Emily instructed her as she stood up to get the thermometer.