Chapter 4

"And that's all of it! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here," Emma said and patted your shoulder. You nodded at her, "But we're restricted to go to the hunter's side, right?"

"Yeah, but sometimes Miss Nightingale let's us get together for a ball or something," Emma said, "Only on rare occasions though."

"Do you bond with them well?" You asked. She nodded, "Yeah especially with Robbie! He's such an adorable kid, I just don't know why he ended up being here..."

"Hm, a kid in this place you say?" You asked as you look at the walls of the manor. "Yeah, I wonder aswell."

"I'm also close friends with Leo! He's one of the friendliest hunters!" Emma's eyes shone with as she talked about this Leo person. "Well if he's not hunting you ofcourse," She sweatdropped.

"I see. I'll keep that in mind," You nodded at her. "There's actually more of them, but I'll feel like I'll talk about them for ages, hehe," Emma said.

"Oh it's fine if you tell them about me now. I wouldn't mind," You said to her.

"Hm, I think it's better if you meet them in person, so you can get to know them better!" Emma suggested.

"Well alright then, thanks Emma for the tour," You gave her a small smile.

"Thank you aswell, (Y/n)! I hope you have a pleasant stay here," Emma smiled back.

"Well I better get back to gardening, if you want, you can ask me more about these things while I tend the garden again?" Emma asked you.

You shook your head and declined, "I can always ask you later, right? And it seems like you concentrate a lot when you tend them."

"Oh was I like that?" Emma questions herself, "I guess you could say that I just really really like gardening," Emma gave you a big smile.

"Well then, I'll be off!" She said before waving and speeding her way back to the garden. You waved back but she already turned to a corner.

You internally sighed, this was a lot more complicated now that you've seen the inside of this case rather than just reading the reports about Oletus Manor. You made your way back to the entrance of the survivors side, feeling a strong gaze peer at your form.

You side glanced at the window only to see a shadowy figure return to the darkness from where it came from. Your eyes hardened at the window before continuing your journey to the library.

You were curious if the books in the library will help you learn more about this manor or if the books have any words at them at all. You opened the door as it creaked in the silent room.

The walls were packed with books, some looking brand new and some that were quite questionable. You browse threw them quickly not finding a single book that seems interesting to you.

The one that did interest you was the books around Miss Nightingale when you first met her. They were big and thick, and obviously they have an importance or why else would it be in her room?

You have sat down awhile ago, with an opened book in front of you as you ponder the things happening. There were atleast ten people here that were considered as missing in the outside world and you have no idea how to get them out.

Of course, you wouldn't leave the other people here. But what about the hunters? They have so little of a background to you how in the world would you get them out of here?

You inhaled deeply before exhaling until you were back to your composed self. Emma said that it's better to talk to them in person, so you just need a little patience, that's right, patience.