Chapter 2

Emily woke up and put her clothes on, "Time for another day in the manor," She sighed.

When she got down from her room and into the kitchen, she smelled a delicious aroma dancing through the air,"Demi? That smells good-" Emily stopped herself when she saw you who was wearing an apron and helping Demi.

"Oh, Emily, Good morning," You said with a smile, "Morning!" Demi and Margaretha said, "G-Goodmorning," Emily said back.

"Oh, don't mind me, after breakfast, I'll head out. Demi and Margaretha insisted of me eating before leaving," You sweatdropped, "They wouldn't leave me alone."

"Don't be shy (Y/n)! Plus it's not good to have an empty stomach in the morning," Demi said and put an arm on her shoulders.

"Yeah! And you'll quickly leave right?" Margaretha asked, in which you nodded.

"But anyway, we're already done with the cooking! Let's set 'em up for the others so they can join us!" Demi said and begun to take the plates and put them in the dining room, Margaretha doing the same

Victor, who was in the room all along, along with Norton, was just silently putting the rest of the food in the plate, begun to get some of the plates and put them in the table.

He almost screamed when someone put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm not hallucinating on what happened last night, right?" Emily said.

Victor nodded, "I-I thought it was a dream too, but I guess not," Victor said as he stared at you from the hallway which you caught on and gave him a smile, making him look at his shoes and made his way to the kitchen.

"Victor's easily flustered isn't he, Emily? I think that's cute," You said as you laid the plates in your hand, "Especially since he's tall."

"They're not the only one that's cute (Y/n)! Wait until you met some of 'em!" Demi said and bumped her hips with yours.

"Okay, okay," You said and resume your work.

After that was finished, people begun to enter the dining room, some giving you wierd looks while you just gave an awkward smile and a small wave.

One of those people who gave you the nastiest glare has to be the one with the red beret and cloak along with a guy with round glasses. 'Naib' especially gave you a weird stare. While Mike just waved enthusiastically at you, of course you waved back.

You were seated between Emma and someone who looked familiar, a woman who has a cane with her,"Oh? A new survivor? My name is Helena Adams, and you are?"

Your eyes slightly widen before you composed yourself again, "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), but you can just call me (Y/n), Miss Adams."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/n), hope we can get together very well," Helena said as she smiled.

"All right everyone! Since all of us are here, let's eat," Emily said before sitting back.

Taking a few bites out of your food someone coughed, "So Miss Dyer, care to tell us who she is?" You looked up to see the one with round glasses looking at you.

"She's (Y/n)!" Emma answered and took a bit of her food, "She's only staying with us until breakfast though," She sighed.

"Oh? And how do you think she can get out of here?" Glasses asked with a raised brow, "I- Hmmm," Emma cut herself off.

"Now that I think about it, will Miss Nightingale let her leave?" Emma asked as she put hand under her chin.

"Will let who leave?" A voice said.

All of you turned to the voice, surprise that you were seeing a person with bird legs.

"Miss Nightingale! What are you doing here?" Emily nervously asked.