3 <3 🧘‍♀️

TW: Pedophilia, rape mentioning.

"What??" Emma said, still trying to process what just happened. The fact she was driving didn't help, she was taking too long to find a response. The road was her main focus now. If he were to ask why she's taking so long, that would be her answer. She was angry with herself, she could find an excuse for that but not for the one that can get her in deep trouble.

"She was hot." Ray said, his head tilted back and his eyes still closed. "Oh. Okay.." Norman said as he began to slouch back into his seat, he didn't believe it for a second. "Really hot.." Ray mentioned in a deep yet raspy tiresome tone, Emma looked at him then back at the road. She was ready to kick some ass. At the next red light, she buttoned her shirt back up. "Gosh, we're gonna be so late, and all because Ray was tired!" Emma complained.

Ray barely even heard, he was in his dream world now. It's where he goes when he reads a good book, and starts imaging the images he is reading, or when he's in situations like these.. asleep.

Time past and the silence in the car grew more and more uncomfortable for Norman and Emma. Emma was still so lost in thought, she was confused, happy, and nervous. The only thing she worried about was if things between her and Ray would be more awkward now. What if he stops giving her stupid nicknames she never realized she liked until now? What if he stops teasing her? What if he's no longer comfortable around her? What if-

"EMMA! You ran a red light!" Norman yelled from the back seat.

"Shit shit shit-" She swerved to the side of the road after she almost hit a car, the sudden movement waking Ray up. "What the hell is happening!?" He said jolting up, Emma almost lost control of the car. Ray was extremely mad, but he didn't know if he should yell at her after... that. I mean, it was his idea to let her drive. "What the hell Emma?! Couldn't you see it!? It was RIGHT THERE!" Norman scolded, he began to lecture her while she kept staring at the wheel.

Ray was really quiet too, Norman shut up for a second to see why, and he could hear the police sirens. Somebody called the police.

"Quick, let's switch seats. Hurry!" Ray said towards Emma. This could ruin her chances to get into her dream college if the cops take it too far, he won't let it be his fault. 

                                                                                      "No".

"Excuse me what?" Ray was confused, why won't she let him take the blame? "Shut up and let me get a ticket, nothings gonna happen.. I might have to go to court or something but nothing too serious Ray." She said looking at him with a reassuring smile, he wasn't too happy though.

Knock knock~

Emma rolled the window down. 'She's gonna say something stupid, I know it' Ray thought. Norman just sat there in silence. "Hello officer, can I help you?" She waited for a response. "Young lady, did you run that red light over there?" "Yes sir, I didn't mean to.." The officer looked at her and then at the two boys in the car. "Who are they?"

"My best friends" She responded. "Well, may I see your license? Also, tell your friend to buckle up before you get in more trouble then you're already in." Norman quickly buckled his seatbelt. Emma got her school bag and showed him her license. "Aright, sorry sweetie. But you're gonna need a ticket."