5 <3

Hey guys, just a quick note before the story starts, I realize i've made a couple of mistakes in my writing and logic. If you didn't know, I write these extremely late at night and then publish/finish them before, during, or after school. I don't have the time to proof read my paragraphs. So once again sorry, and I realized I made a bit of a mistake in my last chapter too! So let me clear it up:

Gilda and Don are home because it was an early dismissal day at their school. Oliver wasn't at school because he's a bad kid and skips school like a weirdo, anyways, enjoy!

(Btw, sorry I don't update often. I'm just way too busy with school. <3)

"HOLY SHIT!" Norman screamed as he began to run after Oliver with the others, he was NOT gonna miss this! Maybe he could get TikTok famous by posting the drama on there. 

Oliver was FAST, the others could barely catch up. He was already at his building, he started banging on the 'up' button on the elevator, but the elevator was just too slow for Oliver. So, he started running up the stairs while the others got on the elevator.

Of course, they made it there before him, but none of them had a key. Oliver got there quickly and started banging on the door. "HEY! OPEN THIS DOOR! RAY IM ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!" He kept banging louder, and louder on the door. And of course, Norman pulled out his phone and started recording.

"Crap Ray! Quick put your shirt on!" Emma said throwing his shirt at him. "Emma how did he find out????" Ray yelled as he was quickly putting his shirt back on. "I dunno, but you better hide! Go into my room, the secret space in my closet. Go!" Emma began to motion towards her room. Ray quickly ran over there.

Emma finally managed to get her shirt on then went quickly towards the door. "OPEN THE DOOR EMMA!" Emma quickly opened the door. "Hi Oli-"

"WHERE IS HE!!!" Oliver said frantically searching the apartment. Emma didn't realize the others were there too. "Oh, uhm.. hey guys!" She put her hand on her nape and gave them a dorky smile. "Quit playing dumb, why would you guys hide this from me??" Norman said still pointing his phone up at her. "Well.. uhm, could you put the phone down-" A sudden thud could be heard from Emma's room. "Shit!" She yelled.

There was a secret compartment in Emma's closet. Only Oliver, Ray, and Norman knew about it. Thats where she hid most things she's never used before, like condoms, or cigarettes. She's never smoked in her life, though she does occasionally restock the condoms just in case. She even had some pregnancy tests in there, again, just in case. 

Of course, that was the first place Oliver checked. He'd never seen it before, he respected his sisters privacy in a way. Ray was trying to cover himself up with condom, pregnancy test, and cigarette packages. Oliver didn't have time to care about what was in it, he just had to teach Ray a lesson.

Emma quickly ran into the room, Norman following close behind with his Iphone camera. "Oliver!" She yelled quickly grabbing him. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Emma was fuming, almost as if smoke was coming out of her ears. 

"What the HELL were you guys doing!?" Oliver was so angry, confused, and concerned. It was until that point that he noticed the things in her tiny little space. "What is all of that?!" Emma had forgotten all that stuff was in there. "No need to think about that right now, all of you out of my room!" Emma got up and started dragging Oliver to the living room, Norman and Ray following closely behind. 

"Nice one dude.." Norman said with an emotionless expression. Ray didn't understand what Norman quite meant, his mind was more fixated on the current situiation.

God.

Norman and Ray sat down on the couch. Emma and Oliver started screaming at each other, of course, nothing new. They would always talk until it was over, but for some reason Norman was awfully silent.

"Why didn't you say anything." Norman whispered, trying to keep Emma and Oliver from hearing the conversation. "Listen, nothing is going on between me and Emma. At least, not yet. We've just kissed a few times, thats all. It's probably not gonna be serious anyways.. all though I do hope it will be." 

"Cool, treat her right Ray. Don't break her heart." Norman looked at Ray and gave him is smile. Ray now understood what was happening.. "I won't, I promise."

Norman began editing the video, he didn't tell anybody he was gonna upload it and created a new account for this video only. He realized he could get them all in big trouble if the adults saw this video. He then posted it, then shut off his phone, returning towards the comfortable silence between him and Ray.

"Oh my god Oliver just shut up! I'm 16, what did you expect???" Oliver gave her a stunned and annoyed look. He began to laugh "Tsk- HAHA, JUST WAIT FOR OUR PARENTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS! THEY'RE GONNA BE PISSED!" 

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Emma flaired.

"Oh yes, I would." Oliver started dialing his father Yuugo.

I'M LITERALLY SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG AND THAT IT'S SO SHORT I HAVE HAD WAY TOO MUCH SCHOOL AND I CAN'T KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING LIKE THIS.. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IM SO SORRY! I'M JUST SO BUSY!!!! DON'T WORRY THOU I PROMISE PART 6 WILL BE UP SOON :)))

I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING READING YOUR COMMENTS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!