chapter 2

Y/N POV

I woke up and looked at the time, it was already 11:00.i take my pickaxe and go out to gather material for weapon and armor since dream took all our stuff last time.

i go outside and while i walk to the mine i heard footstep in the bushes, i decide it is just a animal and decide to ignore it.(bad idea pal)

after about 5 hour, since i don't have a clock on me, i go back to l'manberg and on the way i saw a shadow that disappeared after a few second. i pulled out my new diamond sword and hold it in front of me. i saw the person with a sword on his hand so i run up to him and hold my sword in front of his neck. "Tommy?" i said noticing who it is, "hi Y/N, now can you let go of me?" "oh i'm sorry i didn't know it was you, i thought it was dream or someone with him"so i sheath my sword and walked back with Tommy to l'manberg. "Tommy! where were you! you could have been captured by dream!" Wilbur shouted when we just go in the gate, and Tommy shouted back " Wilbur all i did was getting some wood chill ok ?"

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

I was sleeping when i awake to some footstep, i know they are not from Tommy, Wilbur or Fundy so i get down my bed and tried to grab my sword. then i saw George and Sapnap came in from the window. i tried to grab my sword but i wasn't able to get there when Sapnap hit me with a club. then everything get dark.

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

WILBUR POV

i woke up to Y/N's glass breaking and decide to go look what happened, when i get there i saw Y/N's sword on the floor with a wooden club and some rope's. and Y/N is gone. dream took her, that was it. im going to talk to dream tomorrow.

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

Y/N POV

i woke up in a room that i was not familiar with, and someone opened the door and come in. "hello."

this is an ads lol why are you still reading....... stop and go down for the real chapter. OK THIS IS NOT FUNNY GO READ MY BOOK NOT AN ADS. if you read this anymore i am going to blow the entire SMP up now go.

Y/N POV

"hello." someone said, i look over at the door, of course it is dream...

"dream what the hell do you want." i said looking at him."well to answer your question, you are here because everyone in l'manberg care about you, and if i take you hostage they will do whatever i want. princess" dream said "dream don't dare you fucking call me that you stupid green blob" i said " oh look, princess is getting mad at me." "dream. " "yes princess?" "YOU BETTER LET ME OUT OF HERE THIS MOMENT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" dream smirked and walk out of the room, and before he close the door he said laughing "princess" i run toward him and tried to punch him but he closed the door right before i hit him.

"hey dream? " "yea what happened?" "do you remember that she-" "shh she might be able to hear us, let go outside and talk about this." "sure" what were they talking about? were they talking about me?

WILBUR POV

"Dream where is Y/N?" I said "well, i have her with me" dream said smirking. "give her back now, dream she is my friend and she is a part of l'manberg" "well too bad, cause now she is a member of the dream smp." "but she is a part of l'manbe-" "you don't even know what she can do at all do you Wilbur?" dream said to me. "what do you mean" i tried to ask dream more question but he just turn around and walked away.

"WILBUR WHAT DID DREAM SAY, THAT BASTARD HE TOOK Y/N I AM GOING TO KIL-" Tommy shout at me when i just walked in the gate. "Tommy calm down, Y/N is going to be ok." fundy said, but he was also looking at me wanting to know what happened. "i am going to get Y/N out of there" Tommy said something but i didn't really hear it, "Tommy what did you say?" "oh nothing i was talking to my self"

DREAM POV

"y/n, she still don't know about it do she?" i muttered walking back to the base. i knew it, i knew that she is.... "hello?" i looked up to someone talking to me, i know him, it was.....

ah ha you will not know who it was :) i am prob gonna post next chapter today or tomorrow. by the way my friend kit katt KattsKrown called me pupwin :(

btw it's a joke don't dare you hate on her or i'll nuke your country

853 words