chapter 5

Y/N POV

i walked with dream to his base, after i signed my name on the new declaration of independents. i don't understand why do he need me, since we already got our independence, so he can't use me as a hostage anymore, so i don't understand why i have to stay at his base. i mean, he did SHOOT tommy.

after we got back to the base i decided to head up since it is already night. while i'm getting ready for bed i felt something from the room next to me, i decided to check it out so i opened the door and walked out quietly so i wont wake everyone up.i gently opened the door..... (hiii this is me, windy :) i cried a lot today :( the book i read is way too sad like how??? i never cried. not from movie or anything really and that book made me cry and almost got me caught read and writing this right now, ooops sorry i gotta write the real book) i saw a book floating on the air with glow around it,(hiiiii again lol, sorry for not writing since school is hard. :) im writing in class so please my teacher dont figure out who i am if u read this lol why would teacher read this. )

and then i saw karl come out of the book, and i was going to go outside of the room when i froze in place. wait...... COME OUT OF THE BOOK????? i turn around so fast that i almost fall."KARL?" karl suddenly stopped in place, i dont think he noticed me before i said his name."y/n? how much did you see?" he asked while closing the door so no one will hear us." uhh i saw the book flying and you fucking came out of it. karl, what are you?" i asked him while walking toward him, "well umm you see i am a-" i cut him off by holding my finger in front of my mouth. i heard someone climbing on the wall outside since i saw a shadow climbing up the wall.

i took my sword out and opened the window to go up, i mean dream didn't say i can't climb up the wall, well even if he did i would have climbed up. i climbed up the wall and saw someone wearing a cloak, he probably heard me walking because he turn around to and he took out an sword but when he saw me he put the sword back. "hello, y/n." he said while throwing a pearl up and down on his hand, "wait, how did you know my name?" i asked him with my sword's tip aiming at him but he didn't even move "well that is for me to know and for you to find out." what? i looked at him but from his cloak i can only see his eye which is a bright light blue.

"goodbye princess." and he jump off the room head first, "wait! you do realize you are jumping off a roof right!" i shouted to him.

he said something but i couldn't understand it when he is falling down the roof to the garden into a bush, right before he touch the bush he turn into snow particle and disappeared. leaving a circle of snow on the floor, anyway i decide to go back to karl since he still didnt anwer my question, i climbed down the wall then go in from the window from karl's room." anyway karl what were you going to say?" "well uhhh i was going to say that...." he took a deep breath and said the last part. " im a time traveler."

heyyy guys :) windy here and welcome to another video.... ok jk but do you know who is the new character :) it is not someone from the smp so it is a oc which mean no one will guess it muahahahahaha muahahahahaha oh god i chocked since i was saying it while i do it lol ok srry im taking time but like i am just uhh ok im tired of myself....*shoot my self with an imaginary gun*

about a month later

i decided to go outside and take a walk since sapnap and george is wayyyyyy to loud, they were talking abouting a crafting table like what??? i was sitting on a bench when an arrow flew in front of me just barely missing my face. "hello" i heard someone saidddddddddddddddddddddddddd

windy: wtf my script is broken

script: script activating deleting story..... 10%

windy: wait no cancel script cancel!

script: deleting story..... 20%

windy: *aggressive typing*

script: deleting story.... 99%

windy: noo script cancel

script: deleting story failed...

windy: phew that was close

script: uploading face-reveal.exe

windy: no please no

script: upload complete.

windy: phew i deleted the photo

ok guys something happened and i almost deleted my story but you guys can't see it anyway byeeee.

i decide there will be 3 ending :)

end. 853 words