chapter 4

about a week later

Y/N POV

i was training outside by myself in the morning, the sun starting to come up so i decide to watch the sunrise.i could feel someone coming my way, even tho his footstep is silent. "hey y/n, why are you up so early?" dream said. "oh hey dream, i was practicing when i decide to watch the sunrise" i replied

everyone tried to convince me to hide from dream, but i didn't want to because what he might do to them. i mean it is kind of nice sitting on the wall watching the sunrise. "hey dream?" i said to the guy sitting beside me "yes y/n? what's wrong" he looked at me and replied. "why aren't you sending sapnap to watch me anymore, you do know if i want to hide or leave i can just do it right" i asked, " i guess i trust you enough to not run away or hide, since you know what will happen if you do. not that i want to do it" then we just sit there in silent watching the sunrise.

after the we finish watching the sunrise, i climb down the wall and when i got down i saw tubbo running toward me "y/n, Tommy is waking up! come on!" tubbo said to me excitedly.

i followed tubbo to Tommy's room and i told dream to wait outside

" tommy are you ok? how are you feeling?" wilbur asked "yes yes wilbur i'm fine, i guess it still hurt a bit but i'm fine wilbur." i go to where tommy was sitting and said "hey tommy" " hey woman" he replied. whelp, tommy is back to normal. " is that dream?"tommy pointed outside the door, "yes that is dream, do you want me to-" i said but he cut me off saying" i want to talk to him alone" we all looked at him, "are you sure tommy?" wilbur asked him, to make sure that he wanted to talk to dream." yes i'm sure, can you guys wait outside for me"we nodded and go outside, i told dream that tommy want to talk to him and waited outside.

DREAM POV

i walked into the room and see tommy sitting on his bed, "tommy, so you wanted to see me" i said to him while taking a sit next to his bed. " dream, i will give you both of my disc for l'manberg independence and y/n" i thought about it for a moment and nodded to him " i'll do it, but i'm keeping y/n with me." " BUT-" he tried to say something but i cut it out since it is going to be about y/n, " yes or no, i don't like waiting." "WELL i was going to say that-" i looked at him wanting him to answer. " yes." he said and opened his ender chest, he hand me the disc and closed the ender chest. i walked out and everyone go in to the tent/room?( i forget what i said lol) and asked him question. " i've secured our independence, tommy said to everyone inside. " really tommy?!?! how did you do it?" i heard wilbur says shocked, " i gave him both of the disc......" i walked to the gate waiting for y/n.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" i heard wilbur shout as i face palmed myself. after i take off my hand i saw everyone talking to y/n. after they finish talking y/n walked toward me, "let go, we should get there before it is night"(lol it just turned to night. don't question me or i will axe you.) i said to her and pulled her by her hand. she blushed but i didn't notice it.

hiiiiii i know i haven't been writing alot and well, it is ramadan so i have to start fasting so sorry for the short chapter and well, i've been bored so i kinda been sneaking into some reading list that people add this book into. i'm not gonna say who tho.

by the way i found some good music. https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ i commented so go to the comment and copy the link.

whelp byeeeeee. 686 words