38. Vulgar Disgusting Pirates and Walking The Plank

We all stood still in silence, Barbossa's men stood around us, pointing their guns at us from all angles, prevent us from screaming for help, although I'm sure no one would hear us, as we were out in the middle of the ocean, by the time someone got to us, we would all probably be dead. Our bodies where all tightly packed together and our backs where pressed firmly against the mast, with a long rope tied around our middle, it was so tight it was cutting into all of us. I looked out towards the Interceptor which had succumb to defeat, the bow was plunged into it's watery grave, swallowed by the icy waters below, black thick smoke was spilling out from it, dancing in the wind.

I looked over to Thomas whom by now was all black eyed and bruised, blood was dripping from his nose and his mouth, he lifted his head and gave me a weak smile, before returning to look at the ground. I then turned my attention towards Elizabeth, who had her eyes fixated upon the Interceptor, as though she was looking for any signs of survival and I know the one person whom she was truly searching for. I pulled my attention away from her, to then be met in the face by that horrible disgusting yellow eyed plump pirate, who had his pistol in his hand and was grinning from ear to ear, as though he was trying to act like he was in charge of things.

His face then fell from smug to anger, "Any of you so much as thinks the word Parley I'll have your guts for garters!". He said to each and everyone of us, as he paraded round us in a circle around the mast, pointing his pistol at each of us, as he was closely followed by the scraggly haired skinny pirate, whom seemed to never leave his side at all. He stopped and looked at me and pointed his pistol further to my face, his face was so close to mine that I could smell his horrid breath exhaling from his mouth, as he was breathing out from it. I gave him a fifthly look, before I turned away from him, not wanting to look at him any longer.

I looked over to my right, as my eyes fell upon Barbossa, who was standing at the side of the ship, holding the medallion within his right hand and his left hand was on his left hip, as he stared over towards the Interceptor, not moving a muscle and standing like a statue. What was he looking for, or worse whom was he looking for, I thought to myself. Out the corner of my eye, I saw someone spring free from the ropes around the mast, I quickly turned my attention towards them, to find that it was indeed Elizabeth, how did she manage to spring free, I thought to myself. Suddenly a huge explosion happened, which made everyone jump out of their skin, mine well and truly and the Interceptor had gone up in flames, a billowing of smoke filled the crystal blue skies, covering it in darkness for a few moments, as it blocked out the sun, with its thick smog. Shards of wood and other debris went flying into the air, shooting up high, like a gigantic firework display on bonfire night.

I managed to scramble out of the ropes myself by then, as I quickly ran over to Elizabeth and comfort her, as I knew Will was still a board the ship, as did she. "Will!". She softly breathed out, her eyes wide with shock, as she stared out towards the wreck that once was the Interceptor. I pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tight. I expected her to brake down and cry, however no emotion was shown upon her face, only the sudden state of shock was present, she slumped onto my shoulder, her chin resting on it. She then lifted herself up quite quickly and let go of me as she ran towards Barbossa, who was still stood in the same position he was before.

"You Godless Pirate!". Elizabeth shouted at him, as she went to attack him, I was going to help her, but then I felt a strong hand upon my shoulder, as it gripped down tight, I looked up to see that it was Thomas whom had taken grip. He looked at me through his battered face, with pleading eyes, so I obeyed and stood watch, but I was sure to brake loose, if he was to harm her in anyway, I thought to myself. Barbossa swung himself around and grabbed Elizabeth by the arms, preventing her harsh blows with her fists to hurt him any longer.

"Welcome back Miss". He bellowed to her through the continuous ring of the explosion that had just happened. "You took advantage of our hospitality last time, it holds fair now you return the favor". He snarled at her, before he threw her towards his crew, Elizabeth let out a scream of protest, as they began to run their hands all up her and pull on her hair. She was screaming and crying for help, as they continued to torment her with their coldless touches and pulls of her hair. I yanked my shoulder away from Thomas's grip, as I ran over to them and began pushing them out of the way, but I wasn't strong enough to realise her from their grip, as they got a hold of me too.