Meet Johnny Blaze

It was a quiet night. At least it was quiet, until a flaming skeleton on a flaming motorcycle came roaring down the road. The Ghost Rider was on his way back to his apartment after another night of crime fighting.

Time skip

The flames died down and his flesh revealed itself again as Johnny Blaze came back into his human form. He closed the door and turned his lights on when he saw a red headed woman.

"Evening."

"Woah. How'd you get in here?"

"I have my ways."

Johnny was surprised.

"Ok. What are you doing here in my apartment?"

"My name is Natasha Romanoff. I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D."

"S.H.I.E.L.D? You're a secret agent?"

"Yep."

"Am I under arrest? I guess you've heard my arrest record."

"No. I'm actually hear to recruit you."

She pulled out a hologram device.

"An artifact, called the Tesseract, summoned a man who attacked the testing lab. He took two men with him, and destroyed the base."

"What's the Tesseract?"

"Howard Stark found it from the ocean. It seems to have a dangerous form of of power."

"Who stole it?"

"A man by the name of Loki. He's also known as the god of mischief, and the brother of Thor."

"Why'd you come and pick me?"

"I hear that you're a heck of bounty hunter. Unkillable, dangerous. You kill bad guys?"

"No. I send the demons back to hell. And give bad guys the Penace Stare. It's a Stare where I make them feel the pain of their victims that they hurt."

"Sounds intense."

"Why else? How'd you find me?"

"We know someone else like you. Robbie Eyes."

Johnny knew him.

"Another Ghost Rider?"

"Come on, Johnny. We need people like you. We give people like you a chance to be the good guys."

Johnny thought about it. He didn't know if he could trust people like them.

"Alright. I'll do it. But under a few conditions. First, don't treat me like a monster."

"Deal. And the second?"

"I know a few guys that could help out."

"Perfect. Let's go find them."