New Faces at S.H.I.E.L.D.

Natasha, Bruce, Johnny, Eddie, and Wade were on their way to the Helicarrier.

Bruce: So you guys are the devil's bounty hunter, a reporter with an alien friend who eats people, and a mutated assassin who can't die?

Natasha: Yeah.

They arrived on the flight deck. And came face to face with Agent Coulson and Steve Rogers. A.K.A Captain America.

Wade: Oh my goodness. Is that Captain America?

Natasha: Yep. That's him.

Wade: I thought he died.

Johnny: After he crashed the plane, he was frozen for 70 years. They found him and dug him out.

Natasha: I was there when he woke up in the hotel. Be easy on him, he's trying to adjust to the new world.

Wade: 70 years? And didn't even age?

Eddie: Coming from an idiot who got stabbed, shot, and torn apart lived to tell about it.

Wade: Anybody else can survive those things with luck, gadgets, being indestructible, and the right meds.

Johnny: Or an alien symbiote.

Natasha: Apparently for him, it was meds.

"Dr. Banner."

Banner: Oh Yeah. They told me you'd be here.

Steve: Word is that you can find the cube.

Banner: Is that the only word on me?

Steve: The only word I care about.

Banner: Must be strange for you. All of this.

Wade: Obviously. He's been asleep for 70 years.

Steve: Actually, this is all kind of familiar. Heard about you guys.

Natasha: Gentlemen. You might wanna get inside. It's gonna be a little hard to breathe.

Steve: Is this a submarine?

Banner: Really? They're gonna put me in a submerged pressurized metal container?

The Helicarrier went into airborne mode.

Banner: Oh no! This is much worse!

They went inside and Director Fury turned the ship on invisible mode.

Fury: Doctor, and gentlemen, thank you for coming.

Banner: Thanks for asking nicely. So how long am I staying?

Fury: Until we can get our hands on the cube, you're in the clear. Where are you with that?

They then had a big conversation about devices to find the cube. And then Natasha went to get Bruce to his lab.

Fury: Now we get to you guys. Johnny, you've been chosen because you have speed on a motorcycle and have skills with weapons and fire abilities. And experience fighting demons and bad guys.

Johnny: I've never really fought aliens, so this is new for me.

Fury: Eddie does. No one knows aliens like him and Venom does. Try not to eat anybody without my permission.

Eddie: Sure.

Fury: And Wade Wilson. You have experience hunting bad guys with swords and guns.

Wade: Well, it's my first time working with a pirate version of Will Smith on a flying army ship.

Johnny: Dude!

Eddie: What is your problem?

Wade: Kidding.

Fury: You're with the Captain.

They walked away.

Steve: You've got a big mouth for a ninja in a red suit.

Wade: I like to humor guys that I don't trust.

Eddie: You don't trust him?

Wade: He's got an eye patch. Never trust a man with an eye patch.

Johnny: He's a director.

Wade: There's something I don't trust about him. He's obviously hiding something behind his eye patch. And we're gonna find out.

Steve: Maybe later. But right now, I'm gonna need you guys for tonight. We're gonna catch a mischief maker.