2.

"Oh my God,oh my God, I'm gonna throw up! I'll see My Chemical Romance live!" my best friend exclaimed jumping in her place and her long blond hair flying around wildly. She had to scream because we were already in the venue and the other people were not that quiet either. 

I laughed at her as I tried to hold her down. Didn't want us to get a concussion before they show even started, right? And the man next to us started to give us pretty dirty looks. I would not start a fistfight at a concert just because Hannah couldn't stand still.

"Yes, you will but if you faint already you won't remember much," I told her and gripped her arm a little harder than necessary. But it got the message across so I ignored the little shove in return.

She had the widest grin plastered on her face and I knew she had been waiting for this day since forever. Hannah wore all the merch that could be found in her house and I had to admit it looked awesome on her.

And then the show began. The screams nearly deafened me and you could almost smell the adrenaline pumping through the venue as fireworks exploded, the curtain fell and the artists ran on stage.

Luckily we had places near the front row so we could see everything clearly without any tall people in the way. We both were more on the shorter side so it was a huge advantage for us that we were pretty happy about.

I could make out four men on the stage when the lights went on and they started their first song. Everyone but me began screaming the lyrics along with the red headed singer. Damn, this man knew how to rile up a crowd. I only watched and took in the whole atmosphere. It was a goosebumps-enciting feeling to hear so many people sing in sync (or scream).

And then my gaze shifted to the bassist.

I blinked. 

And blinked again. 

No fucking way.

This man looked awfully familiar. Now he wasn't wearing sunglasses but I was pretty certain that this man up there was Mikey. The very same Mikey from earlier.

I had ran into and spilled hot coffee over the bassist of the Hannah's favourite band? And still managed to get his number? 

Now I understood his strange behaviour and the questions about the band. Mikey must have thought that I was a crazy fan or something. But he gave me his number so I must have convinced him that I didn't know them. Was that a good or a bad thing? It couldn't be that bad if he said that he enjoyed our conversation and it sounded like he meant it. So I should stop overthinking and enjoy the show.

Did it work? Maybe.

I tried my best to focus on the show and I had to say they were definitely one of the best bands I had seen live. Certainly they now were in my playlist and would stay there for a while.

During the break I tried to process what I just had discovered while Hannah fangirled next to me. She was almost vibrating from the adrenaline and joy. 

"Oh my God, have you seen this? I think Frank winked at me! And, oh God, Mikey looked in our direction! They're sooo good! I love them! What do you think of them? They're awesome aren't they?" she said it all in such a rush that I nearly couldn't decipher the words. But I was used to her speed-talking by now.

Hannah jumped again and hugged me for no certain reason. I hugged back because honestly I was hyped up myself and had almost as much energy as she right now.

"They're actually pretty amazing, Hannah! Thanks for dragging me with you. But who of them is who?" I asked partially to annoy her and partially because I really couldn't remember their names.