2-The End

Mikey POV
I was so excited. Today Me, my Brother Gerard and our friends Ray, Bob and Frank were going to see Iron Maiden! Gee had managed to get tickets for all of us. Im not sure how he managed it, but he's amazing my brother, he can make anything possible. Ive alway wanted to see them and I didnt think id ever be able to. I woke up early and dashed out of bed. I scrambled across the hall and pounded on Gerard's door before flying into his room and violently shaking my brother awake.
"Mikey! Get off you lunatic!"
"GEEEEEE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED ITS CONCERT DAY" I half screamed half sang. He shoved me off him and I fell on the floor. I scowled as he laughed at me and I dragged him out of bed with the simple "I'll make you coffee" trick. Works every time. At about 10:30 am, Ray, Frank and Bob showed up, all sporting different Iron Maiden tshirts. We all chattered excitedly about which songs we were hoping the band played before jumping in Gee's car. I sat next to him on the passenger side whilst the guys crammed in the back. Seeing as the venue was 4 hours away, we had to leave super early. I had no complaints, I was super excited. We played my favourite song first "The number of the beast". We all jammed along loudly to the song, Bob drumming out the beat on his seat and Ray, Frank and myself air guitaring. The song finished and we all cheered and laughed at one another. Life is good with friends like these I thought as "The trooper" began to play on Gerard's car radio. Suddenly BAM! I heard a screeching of tires, Gerards yell, the impact of the two cars. Felt us being thrown out the car covered in shattered glass. I felt the concrete beneath me, the hot blood trickle down my forehead. Oh god. Then everything went black as I breathed out one final time.

Hello all :) Ive decided to update this daily as I love this fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as the Rikey one. Im thinking of putting some Rikey or Frerard stuff in this. Comment your ideas. Once again, thanks to you guys for reading I love you all! So long and goodnight

xoPlanetary