Welcome to the Black Parade

Mikey POV

I put down my bass after a long and emotional day. Frank was comforting Gerard on the float and Ray was trying to write new material with Bob. I was wondering around the streets singing "Lithium" by Nirvana at the top of my voice out of sheer bordem. Just as I got to the third lot of Yeahhhhhhhhs, I heard music....my music....our bands music. I was curious-not only was this person playing our music, but it was from the second album we made, the album we recorded when we were alive.
Whats the worst that I can sayy?
The music was coming from a small house at the end of the street. I walked towards it excitedly.
Things are better if I stayy
The light was on. As I approached the house I could see a video projected on the wall.
So long and goodnight
It was our song Helena, we wrote it about mine and Gerards late Grandmother, I missed her. Who was watching the video?
So long not goodnighttt
And sat there, sobbing over our video was the skeletal woman. The window was wide open and I could hear her every word.
"Oh my boys" she sobbed into a black handkerchief. "I miss you".
She removed her gas mask before staring at the window I was stood at. I was staring into the eyes of Grandma Elena...

Dun dun duuuuuun! Sorry bout the cliffhanger my peoples. Hope your not bored already by this fanfic. Im thinking of writing a sequel to Our Romantic Chemicals but im undecided. Thanks to all of you for reading, I love each and every one of you♥ So long and goodnight :) xoPlanetary