Ten

Chapter Ten:

The little drone named Redwing led them to an abandoned building. No doubt in its prime it had been beautiful, left to rot and face the elements. Windows were missing, glass littered the floor as Bucky led Josephine inside, making sure she stayed behind him. The interior was just as bad as the outside, walls were missing or had holes blown through the brick. 

They spotted Sam in what must've been the receiving dock, large garage like doors were wide open, most likely missing said doors. Redwing zipped by their heads, floating towards one of the exits. "They're in there." Sam nodded.

"Where's the guy?"

"I don't know." He replied, studying the video feed that played on the contraption at his wrist. I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

Bucky huffed, staring at him. "Well, I think you could be right. But there's one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

Sam stopped Bucky in his path, shaking his head. "We're not assassins."

"I'll see you inside or not."

He took off, but Sam broke out in a smile and shook his head. "Hey, c'mon man! I was just messing with you. Come back."

Bucky continued on, disappearing through a rather large hole in the wall. So much for staying by his side. "I've never seen him in work mode." She said.

"I'm going to offer you a piece of advice, since you're stuck here now." Sam looked at her, "Don't die."

She snorted, "That's the advice?"

"Yes." He shrugged, tapping his ear piece. His eyes locked on his video feed, "Look at you, all stealthy." 

Josephine moved next to him, eyeing the video. Bucky crept along a wall, gazing around steadily. Sam chuckled, "A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

She couldn't hear the response, but she assumed it was a witty retort. Bucky rushed into the next building, hiding under a stairwell. She could see boxes being moved towards a truck, only a few people lingered. Sam nudged her arm, sneaking off towards where Bucky had left. She followed quietly, trying to remain as silent as possible. They were next to him in no time, "Very doable." He whispered.

"Hello, how are you?" He huffed at Sam.

She couldn't help but chuckle.

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing." He replied, "Great, now let's go."

Bucky shook his head, holding an arm out to block the other man. "Hey, I'm the one with a vibranium arm. I can take them."

"And I can fly, who gives a shit?"

Another true statement, but she didn't voice her opinion on that as both men glared at each other. Hushed chatter echoed throughout the abandoned factory, Josephine wished they'd get this over with so they could go. It was only the late afternoon and so much had happened, enough for her to be content for the next few years. 

"I want to see where they're going."

"There's two people."

"You only see two?"

"That's what I saw."

Josephine shook her head, "There's five. Maybe six."

They both turned to her, "What?"

She shrugged, sneaking a glance out at the scene. By the voices alone, she could hear five separate ones, mostly male, perhaps two females. They could see two figures, one with a clip board, she seemed to be the director of whatever was happening. Two more quickly entered, grabbing ahold of one of the few boxes left. If she counted the driver's, who were most likely waiting for the go ahead, that counted seven or eight.