Chapter 35: Training Camp

Ayanokouji POV

It's been a few weeks ever since the events of I-Island. Wolfram's body was found a few days later as they were hoisting up ruble but nothing has come from it's discovery. A day after Wolfram's death, I packed my things at our hotel. Toga was alright. She was just unconscious so I was allowed to bring her back to our hotel. 

She woke up the next morning, as I was collecting our stuff and leaving I-Island. She was reluctant as she wanted to spend more time here, however, I believed I'd seen enough of this vacation and decided to call it quits. I wanted to do something productive for my summer break, after all. 

3 days later, and all of us went back to mainland Japan and to our respected homes as we did our own things until break was over. In this time, I met with Momo, spent more time with  Toga at home and set up plans for something I knew would be vital for my plans of the future: A lab. 

The helmet I found, as well as the blood samples I was taking from prominent villains and heroes alike, would need a place to be stored and kept rather than just in my refrigerator. So, through the course of a week, I was able to obtain a storage room near my apartment by blackmailing the owner who had an affair. He gave up his storage room in an abiding contract, as I didn't have to pay a cent. 

For the next few days, I stacked it up, with the help of Toga, as I made it a decent place of research. It was not registered under my name which also helped if, for whatever reason, it was found out.

After setting up the initial stages of my lab and hub of work, I was contempt with my efforts as I decided to continue work on my lab in the future as, at this point, school was coming back in full swing in less than a week. 

Those last few days were nothing special. I worked out, went to the gym, and hung out at home with Toga as usual. I decided to do this since the training camp trip would begin in a few days. It was a sort of camping trip in the woods with proheroes in order to train and hone our quirks. So this meant I would have to leave Toga at home by herself for some time. She didn't take this well as she made me promise to spend all the rest of my break with her, which is basically what I did. 

...

I woke up to Toga, once again, under my sheets and huddling near my body as she was in small shorts and a crop top. I was shirtless and in boxers as I stood up and let her sleep in. I took a shower, changed into casual clothes, made a breakfast and left a note on the table. I left enough food and money so she wouldn't starve herself. As long as she didn't kill anyone, she should have no problems. I made sure I had the supplies I needed such as a change of clothes, toothbrush, my blade, and my phone. 

 I walked out the front door as I went down the steps leading to the sidewalk below my apartment as I saw Momo was there, waiting for me as she waived.

Momo: Hey, Kiyo-kun!

Me: Good morning, Momo. I thought we were going to meet up at school. 

Momo: U-Um, I decided to come see you since I wanted to walk with you to school!

Me: If that's what you want. 

We walked to school as she put her arm around mine and smothered it as onlookers smiled at the sight of a clingy girlfriend and a serious boyfriend. 

It didn't take long to reach U.A. as I looked over at Momo.

Me: Ok, Momo, you can take your arm off. We're here. 

Momo looked reluctant as she then fired back. 

Momo: Maybe I don't want to. Maybe I'm planning on revealing our relationship today!

I sighed. It was only a matter of time before she would bring this up. With the countless conflicts between her and Toga, she seemed to acknowledge how close we were. I had no problem with revealing it now. However, I did not want to deal with questions from classmates in our supposed summer break so I decided to give a counterargument.