Chapter 66: We're Done (Lemon?)

1 week later...

Ever since I took over the Yakuza, my workload has been tremendous. However, I couldn't ask for more. A person who isn't busy, isn't productive. Despite this, I acclimated to the three of us living in our apartment: Eri, Toga and myself. Eri got her own room with lots of toys, and Toga would take care of her during the day. Meanwhile, I would work as the Yakuza boss until 7 while my clone would still take over school and other things for myself. 

However, every night after the events of Overhaul, I keep looking at Toga as we lie in bed together. Sleeping in the same bed wasn't normal. She would always do this time and time again. But now, I've started to see her differently. Mostly because, now, every single night and morning, she had something different on to show me. Something that was very provacative might I add. Although I've persisted in swaying these feelings I've had for her, they keep coming back. It seems I might have to finally make a move in my romantic life...

Toga: Kiyo...

What?

Toga: Kiyo, wake up...

Is that... Toga?

Me: What is it, Toga? I don't need to sleep but it keeps me sane so wake me up later. I can just send the clone to go today...

Toga: I have a surprise for you. 

Scratching my eyes, I yawned.

Me: It better be another hour of slee-

Opening my eyes, I saw a godly sight. 

Toga: What do you think? You better like it. I'm sleeping with this from now on. It's pretty comfy. I also thought I'd wake you up with something nice~.   

Getting up, I felt something coming down from my nose

Getting up, I felt something coming down from my nose. A single runny drop of blood. Huh? That's weird. I don't recall getting injured. 

Wiping it off before she saw, I looked back at Toga. 

Me: What's the difference? We sleep naked all the time. So it doesn't make much of a difference to me. 

Toga: O-Ok. So I guess I should just stick to what's normal. 

Me: I didn't say that. I don't think it looks bad. I just said the decision is yours. I'm fine either way. 

Toga, now more persistent, smiled. 

Toga: So you really do like this, Kiyo. You might not show it, but I know you pretty well that you're really eager right now. 

Me: No I'm not. 

Toga: It's ok, Kiyo. You don't even like that bitch Momo. And besides, you said you'd break up with her this week, so it's not technically cheating.