||moon over bourbon street||

Season 1 Episode 17

NARRATOR POV

It's full moon today as Hayley and Ophelia finally gave the jar to their pack.

"Spoken like a man who's made peace with his demons."Genevieve told Klaus as he was painting.

"My demons are dead or chased off."Klaus says looking at his painting.

"Yes, apart from the one lingering monster with whom you share a bed."Elijah told his brother Genevieve left and they kept on fighting.

+

"ST. ANNE'S has long been neutral ground in our city, it's only fitting that we gather in this chamber at the behest of Elijah Mikaelson. To bring harmony to this place we call home. Thank y'all for coming."Cami uncle said to them.

"Yes, Thank you, and welcome. Theses are rules according to Marcel Gerard."Elijah says as he rips off the paper.

"Which of course no longer apply because I am in charge."Elijah says as Diego rolls his eyes.

"You said if we came along that we would get to run things by ourselves never mentioned anything about making yourself king."Diego says.

"While you were each selected to represent your own communities and I'll honor that. However issues which arise between factions, they will come to me. Now we are all to dole extent responsible for the current chaos in the city. However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here. You all can play nicely together , Or you can leave."Elijah tells them all.

+

As the wolves we're fighting in Ophelia and Brian pack.

"Shouldn't you be out there playing fight club with the rest of the frat boys?"She asked Brian.

"Nah. That's just for pecking order they already know who's alpha."Brian tells her.

+

"You got to try tuckers ribs."Brian tells her as he smiles at her.

"Then what?Then we're gonna go play horseshoes?"She asks him and chuckles.

"Hey. Don't mock country living, Darling."He jokes and chuckles.

"Sorry. This is just a lot more family fun than I'm used to."She said to him.

"Well, Maybe I can help you get used to it."He tells me nicely. Her tummy is growing she can't wait to see both of them.

+

OPHELIA POV

I went inside of Klaus apartment and somebody is here.

"I saw the light from the courtyard and took a chance that."I said getting in I saw Genevieve I rolled my eyes.

"You weren't with a half naked psycho witch bitch,Send I gambled and lost."I said as I crossed my arms.

"Ten minutes ago, I was fully naked."Genevieve told me as I raised my eyes brows at her.

"Oh. Then you served your purpose. Don't let me hold you up or bite you."I said in a straight face. She walks towards me.