⊹⊱ Ì åïñ'† ¥ðµr Måmmå ⊰⊹

Life is attached to bad luck like a parasite. Leeches on it and never leaves.

"Mamma", this little kindergarten boy pulls my trouser giving that puppy stare. And my baby heart triggered on his innocent look.

"Look baby boy, I ain't your Mamma", I try to convince him but oh my lord these kids aren't innocent at all.

"No you're my mamma! Daddy Choi Mamma."

My young, bold and wild life of Diva turned into 'Mamma'? Oh heaven Satan! where are you?

Ofcourse I was crying as if heaven would send angels from sky chanting 'oh my baby let's turn your fate woosh woosh woosh !'

Bloody bullshit.

"Baby I'm not your Mamma. Where are your parents?", somehow holding back my patience I ask him.

"Hajun is not baby! Hmph. Hajun is big boy of Daddy", his little hands fold as he pouts.

"Unnie", Naeun runs towards my direction with her little steps and hop on me.

As if my already mucked up life was not great, God was elated with me to transfer some of his troubles.

The little Hajun grabs my butt like his private property and making the sound of engine which from somewhere give these two racoons an eternal pleasure, push me forward. Little kids are lunatic!

Blessed they, got pretty innocent prey for entertainment.

"Hajima! Hajun-ah leave my pant for God's sake", my trouser on the verge to slip off my butt any moment, yet my butt wiggles as result of tickling Naeun causes. The sudden urge to kill someone excites in me, plopping my veins visible.

"Haruto I will chop your ass into pieces you asshole!"

"Clean your own shit no good layabout", I slightly shout over the phone for my fate was already playing a joke on me to add this masterpiece who has outstanding timing to ask for favours

"This shit is hard to clean. I need you girl!"

"No time for your nonsense. I'm already running late for my interview."

"I'll give you 1,000,000 ₩ ($895) in return!" Oh boi this wasn't the joke was it. My dreamlike lavish life could be fulfilled by the amount! Or atleast the debt my so called blood related parents left on my head could be.

"Let's go to daddy, Naeun", I instantly grin buckling her seat belt. Meanwhile he smiles ear to ear.

Not soon we arrive, Asahi waits for our welcome, certainly not a grand one as this wasn't any sort of red carpet. "Dadaa!", Naeun runs to him and grabs him by his neck as Asahi bents down to hug her as well. What a bond.

"I can't believe the 'CEO' of such a renowned company is lacking of staffs that he needed me out of all", I scoff air quoting CEO.

Asahi gives the cold glare and I know what it means. It was too much. To lighten the situation, I clear the throat, heading straight inside. He doesn't speak anything as I look for my work area.

Awkward.

The glass panels covering the building and the interior designed exclusively like a millionaire's villa, the cabins are seperated by strong bricks and mini shops at the end. In this serene atmosphere, the clacking of my heels can be heard on the linoleum floor.

Are the employees on break or something?

I walk further to the end of the corridor when Asahi rushes to push the door open letting the beam of coloured lights shower on my body. The hall filled with multiple lights flashing around dazes my eyes. A perfect location of pulling off the wedding, the hall is designed and decorated with multiple LED lights and a big screen, almost covering a face of the wall.

"What is all this?" I ask in confusion.

"Press launch of the new Massive Multiplayer online game", he replies. Press launch. I expect him not to be asking me to move on the stage to host it. Glossophobia if you know.

"Wow this is beautiful. Perfect decoration and smart choice of lights. It's all set. Bye I'm leaving now", I slow rap my words and rush towards the exit.

Dang! Shit.

He stops me. I wish someone could tell him this is not a korean drama or a Japanese drama we are filming. It takes loads of shit to make a physical contact publically and he has the audacity to hold my wrist like I'm leaving him forever.

"Asahi you're my best friend. I'll pay your kindness somewhere else please let go", I beg, to this unsentimental robotic prince charming.

"Listen to me will you?"

Silence.

"It is the information from internals that there will be possible crashing of this programme during the launch. I need a data security analyst like you to save this important project."

Now that I hear, he is rather the distressed dude. And my mind is fighting with thoughts. This better not land me in trouble or this organisation will be done forever.

"Fine", I sigh when I am suddenly pulled into a squeezing hug. Asahi is thin not weak. Damn he'll kill me.

"Your scent is aromatic but Asahi you've been gyming alot. Le-leave."

With a jerk I push him and I feel the importance of oxygen again. Breathe in and breathe out. We start to move towards the control room.

A long walk before head to the elevator and then to the 3rd floor. All the way silence seems to fill the atmosphere, completely opposite of the conference hall downstairs.

"Watch out that you are not found by anyone or things will become complicated for us", he warns. And that makes me regret my prompt decision taken few minutes back.

As if I'm dying to be found out- "I'm sorry!", I widen my eyes as I bump into an employee holding bunch of files. The first employee I saw all this while. I bent to help him when Asahi drags me away.

"Should've let me help him", I defy to his action but he just pulls me in a room with him. Arrogant.

"This is from where you'll be controlling", he guides me to the table. So my work starts here.

After explanation he leaves and I search for the corrupted files. Not for long when the pair of legs reach near and my indulged brain forgets to convey the information by cochlear nerves.

Creakkk...

"Crap."